The Fight's End

AN: The first part of the chapter is basically just the original comic but not the same exact words and actions.

Third Person POV:

Knull tackled Thor pushing him to the ground. Thor kicked Knull of him, sending the God of Darkness flying. "Don't you see? Your efforts are hopeless, god of thunder! I am darkness. And darkness will corrupt your soul."

"You may say that, but I have killed hundreds like you!" Thor stated. "You are no different from them. I am the King of the Ten Realms and the Protector of This Galaxy. Being who I am, I cannot let your reign of terror go any further! I will stop it now!" Thor struck Knull across the face with his hammer. The contact was so hard that Knull's jaw dropped to the floor.

However, Knull still managed to choke out a few words. "Your kingdom shall burn for that." The ground shook as two massive Celestials awoken by Knull readied their lasers, about to kill many innocent lives. Thor tries warning everybody to prepare but his attempts are futile. "You shall burn for that." Knull declared as the formed his sword, All Black the Necrosword, off his back and he stabbed Thor straight threw his body. "You have felt the pain of this weapon before, haven't you? But now you have the true privilege to be killed by it's creator."

As Alexa watched the fight, something clicked. Something she realized. Two things. One being that she is powerless. Powerless compared to these beings. And the other one being much more important. In that moment, the host of Carnage realized that what she was fighting for wasn't right. Alexa was a hero and she wouldn't stand for this. She wouldn't support Knull. But she couldn't do anything. Knull reformed his jaw out of his symbiotes, just so he could flash Thor a sinister smile.

"Hey Reed, remember that symbiote I got a hold of? Well, after recent events we've been getting along a little better." Iron Man told Mr. Fanstastic as he was on top of a extremist-infused symbiote dragon. He had complete control over it. Alexa was quite amazed by the sight. "Hey, I'm going to go make this Celestial my new armor. Make sure your ready for some Rock Em' Sock Em' robots action." Iron Man wrapped symbiote tendrils around one of the gigantic robots, takes control over it and forces it to punch it's fellow god.

"Come to me, son. I am the only family you have left after all. We can talk, Dylan." Knull prompted.

"No!" the son of Eddie Brock denied. "I would never fight for you! You are a horrible person. A vile one!"

Thor rose up from the ground, very badly injured. He ordered his two ravens that he inherited from Odin to find Knull. Alexa realized another thing. She realized there was hope. That there was a opposite to everyone and everything. A light to counter the darkness. And just as she thought that, a wormhole opened. A wormhole with a person inside. A person riding on a surfboard. The Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer Black fired a massive energy blast at Knull, making up him go flying about twenty feet away. And that's when Alexa realized she could make a change, a difference.

Alexa's POV:

I tried running towards Knull to hopefully attack him while he was down so Silver Surfer could clean up. But, unfortunately Carnage stopped me. "What are you doing?" he grumbled. I tried to keep running but he pulled my claws out and stabbed me in the thigh. I screamed in pain, his claw going straight through my body, leaving a large hole.

However, I somehow reached the God of Symbiotes. He was just getting up. I got my claw out and before Carnage could do anything, I stabbed Knull. He roared in pain and fell to the ground once again. The superheroes turned their heads to me, confused as to why I would save the day. But they took the opportunity. Silver Surfer blasted another even bigger energy blast at Knull which would have been enough to destroy the whole planet but Iron Man stepped on the blast spot in the Celestial's body, stopping the blast from spreading. "Why did you fight for us?"

Word Count: 719