𝟏𝟐

"Oh h-hey-" Yeji blushed, at lost of words. "Yah! I'm taking a shower you pervert!" Ryujin rambled. "Why were you here in the first place?" She questioned. "Well, I wanted to help you out with your test—"
Ryujin was even more confused now. "That doesn't tell me why you'd come in here while I'm SHOWERING?!" Yeji sighed. "Get out! I'm changing..-" Ryujin stated. Yeji shrugged and just walked out. "Well, that was a scene, wasn't it?" She mumbled to herself.
Ryujin dried off, and got dressed. Yeji looked at her notebook, and started to write down some notes for Ryujin with her pen. All of it was organized and in stanzas. "Maybe she'll actually read it.." Yeji hoped. It wouldn't be a surprise if she just ignored it.
Ryujin walked out of the bathroom, still having that same expression on her face. She glared at Yeji and put her bag down on the table. "Don't mess with my shit, either— pervert, hmph." The blue haired girl walked downstairs.
Yeji shrugged and unzipped the bag, inserting the notes inside.
Ryujin came back upstairs and grabbed her bag. "W-want a ride to school?" "Why would I want a ride from you?" She scoffed. "Wai— that sounds wrong." "Yah! Not like that!" Yeji blushed, and quickly defended herself. "But, are you sure?" "Mhm.." She nodded.

[Time skip]

"RYU! YOU'RE HEREEE" Ryujin could hear the girl already screaming at her. She chuckled and watched Chaeryeong jump up and down. Ryujin noticed a mysterious girl pass by, she didn't know who that even was- but she just shrugged it off. "Come on! We're about to be late to class RYUJIN-AH!"
She dragged her all the way inside the school. "Soo, have you seen that new girl?" Chaeryeong said, excitedly. "No—?" "YOU NEED TO SEE HER!" Then, she proceeded to drag her again. But this time, into their homeroom. Inside stood a girl similar to the one Ryujin saw before. "Ah, Shin Yuna! Welcome to our school" A classmate said. The girl nodded and smiled.
Her smile was adorable, well to everyone.. except Ryujin. "Who does she think she is?" She whisper-yelled. "Oh, Ryu. She's sweet! Just look at herrrr" Chaeryeong whined. Ryujin rolled her eyes. Yuna walked towards them both. "Oh, hello!" She smiled, sweetly. Ryujin gritted her teeth, and Chaeryeong smiled back at her. "Welcome to our school!" She cheered. "Ah, thank you- erm...-" "Chaeryeong." Chaeryeong quickly corrected. "Ah yes, thank you Chaeryeong!" Ryujin stared at the ground, not wanting to intervene with her. "Oh, hello there! What's your name?" Yuna asked Ryujin. "Find it out yourself." She coldly replied. "Well...Okay-" She awkwardly laughed it off. "I'm going to get going guys! Thanks for welcoming me."
Yuna waved at them both and walked towards her desk. "No problem!" Chaeryeong yelled at her. If Ryujin could leave, she absolutely would. But, of course. School still exists. "Ah, class is starting!" Chaeryeong squealed. "Mhm." Ryujin walked over to her desk.
"Guys, we have a project today" Lia whispered to them. "Don't we have a test next week, too?" Ryujin groaned.
"But, you know what. She'll probably let us select our partners" Lia winked, and hit Ryujin's shoulder. "Really?! I wonder if we can all be a trio." Chaeryeong cooed.
"Yeah, sure.." Ryujin hit Lia back, and turned away. "Owh—Bet we will be a trio, though." Lia smirked. "Now, now class. It's time for us to begin the lesson!" Their science teacher said. Everyone quieted down and sat back at their seats.