𝟔

[TW: sexual assault]

Yeji had finally arrived on the 12th floor. She walked over to see a door with the name tag saying "CEO" on it and she gently knocked on it.
The door finally opened and when she arrived she could see the ceo staring at her with a stern face.
"Sir I have arrived on time!" She said hesitantly. "Welcome. Since you've done a great job, I will reward you with something special right now.."
He went over to lock the door and Yeji started to feel overwhelmed.
"Miss Yeji, did you know how beautiful you looked today?" He said biting his lip.
She started to feel uncomfortable and started to move closer to the exit.
Mr. Shin started to take off his belt and that's when Yeji knew, she had to escape immediately.
She turned on her phone, and secretly recorded the dirty things he was saying.
"Won't you be a good little girl and take off your skirt?" He said as he eyed her like a predator searching for his prey. "N-no-what the fuck is wrong with you!" She yelled at him.
"Don't speak to your own boss like that." He said coldly.
He came closer to her and she backed away slowly.
She didn't know what to do now. He was getting too close to her and she couldn't get out.
She slowly unlocked the door using her other hand.
"Didn't you hear what I said?" He said as his voice got louder. She had the urge to kick him..and it was a strong urge too.
"Don't even try to ask to help. No one will find out. I have enough money to pay them to shut up."
He chuckled. "T-they will find out!" Yeji yelled at him while kicking him in his no-no square.
(Yes I said that) He yelped in pain. She unlocked the door and ran out quickly. He hissed at her. "Someone! Please- HELP!" she yelled causing everyone to pay attention to her.
She heard the elevator make a ring noise and she saw Ms. Hirai run out. "What happened?!" She said with a concerned expression.
"Mr. S-shin tried to rape me..-" she said hesitantly. Everyone looked at her shocked.
"What?!" Several people said, not even wanting to continue their work.
"He'd never do that.." one man exclaimed. She walked towards Yeji and gave her the what-do-you-mean expression.
"I-i" she said not knowing how to prove it.
"I suggest you leave. Don't bother our company with such foolish remarks." He said glaring at her.
"But I wasn't lyin-" before she could continue the worker kicked her out of the room. "Why would you do that!"
Ms. Hirai said clearly upset at him. He didn't even let her explain. By that time, Mr. Shin got up and exited his office.
"Where did she go?!" "What do you mean sir-"
"MS. HWANG" he yelled with anger
The man was starting to believe that what she said could've been true.
"Sir.. calm down." He said guiding him back towards his office.
"WHAT ARE YOU STARING AT?" He yelled at his workers. They immediately returned back to doing work just so they don't get him even more upset.

[Yeji POV]

I need to tell Ryujin and her mother about this immediately.. I can't just let them live with such a predator like him. First, I have to get to Ryujin's school..
I checked my phone and the current time is 12:35 pm.. I'll have to wait a few before she gets out. At this time, I'm going to go her house. I can track the location he gave me previously.

She checked her phone and matched the location up with the map. She rode her bike all the way to the mansion. She  knocked on the door and waited for a response. Fortunately, someone opened the door.
When she looked to see who it was, it was Mrs. Shin.
She looked depressed and upset. It hurt Yeji's heart to always see her like this, and she feels like it would make the situation worse if she tells her. But, she has to do it.
"Miss... I have to discuss something important with you" Yeji said with a serious face. The mother let her in and smiled weakly.
They both sat down on the couch and Yeji stood there trying to think of what to say.
Every time she tried to speak up, she'd see the sad expression on the woman's face. It sadden her a lot.
"I...."
"Y-Your husband tried to rape me.."
Yeji said, trying not to cry.
"W-what?" The mother looked so disappointed and worried.
"D-dear.. I'm so sorry I don't want him to do that ever again..- this is all my fault" The mother said staring at the floor with tears overflowing.
"Mrs. Shin! There's no need to apologise! I-I just want you to know that.. He won't last long." The last sentence struck her.
If he's finally gone.. Then the mother would be able to live the life she'd always wanted. "But how?!" She said desperate for him to leave.
"First, you're going to have to divorce him.." Yeji sighed. If she wanted to have freedom, then she had to divorce the old man.
"Fine.. I'll do it" The mother looked at Yeji with the most sweetest smile.
"I'm so sorry that you had to experience this...Poor thing!" She said while hugging Yeji. "You're so sweet Mrs. Shin!" Yeji got worried when her expression became serious.

"For now, call me Ms. Shin.."