The announcement

Mari's P.O.V.

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm *BEEP BEEP*.

 "Ugh" I said. "Honey, wake up. You don't want to be late!" Said Sabine. I replied with an "I am up Auntie". 

Hi, I am Marinette Bertha Crystal or better known Marinette Dupain-Cheng. I am the crowned Princess of China soon to be Queen. I had to leave China when my uncle was trying to get the thrown for himself. It was a tearful goodbye with my brother Marin and my parents King Felix and Queen Bridgette. But that was 13 years ago, I am now 18 and most of all my coronation is coming up soon. 3 MORE WEEKS!!! 

I was getting ready and wore:

I wore my hair in my signature ponytails and went downstairs

I wore my hair in my signature ponytails and went downstairs. After eating breakfast I ran to my school which was right across my house. 

When I arrived I saw my BFF Alya Cesaire. She didn't see me so I decided to sneak on her!! " BOO!". "Aaaaahhh!, MARI I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!". "You .. should .. have seen .. your .. reaction." I said between laughs. "I am going to get revenge later but GURL you look amazing, trying to impress a certain someone?" She wiggled her eyebrows and said. "Of course not. Though I hope he notices me!"

Right then I saw my friend Nino Lahiffe and my crush Adrien Agreste coming towards us. "Hey babe, hey dudette." Said Nino. "Hey girls." Said Adrien. "Hi boys" said Alya. "Hey Nino, h..i Adrien." I stuttered.

 "So what were you doing?" Adrien asked. "Nothing more than scaring Alya's life out." I replied. "HEY." "Wow wish I had been there"said Nino. "Anyway I heard the Ms.Bustier has an important announcement to make, better not be late. Come on!" Alya said trying to get rid of her embarrassment. She puled me with her and I saw Adrien and Nino following.

Just as we sat the bell rang and Ms. Bustier came through the door. "Good Morning students. I have a really special announcement to make. The king and queen of China have invited us to visit China for 4 weeks!" Before she could finish the class burst out cheering. Then she started again" calm down kids, I am not done. The royals also invited us to the princess's coronation! We will be leaving next week. On Wednesday 3 A.M. I'll also dismiss you early today, Go get packing!" with that everyone was cheering and smiling except me. I am going have a long conversation with my parents after we get home. Alya noticed this and said" hey gurl, everything okay? We are going to your homeland!" "Ya everything's great. Can you come over after school, I need to tell you something important?" I replied. "Sure" she said. Right than a certain brunette(Lie-la) said "I asked the king and queen to invite you guys over. Since I am best friends with the princess!" At that I burst out laughing. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy than I said" Sorry, remembered something funny." Then everyone started bombarding Lila with questions like " Who is the princess?", "What does she look like?", "Is she beautiful?" and more. Then lie-la replied" sorry guys I can't tell you who the princess is, I swore by life to guard it." Then there was a chorus of "Okay" and "Au man!" After that was finished we all went home and Alya came with me.

"What happened gurl? You wanted to tell me something?" She asked. "Yes Alya, I want to tell you something but you have to promise me YOU WILL NOT TELL ANOTHER SINGLE SOUL." I replied. She said"Okay, I swear!". "Okay, hear goes nothing" I muttered under my breath.

"I am the princess of China." I said. She laughed at me like I was crazy. Then she saw the seriousness on my face and then hell broke loose. " I AM BESTIE WITH THE PRINCESS OF CHINA, THIS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFEEEEE!!!" She squealed. "So you are not mad?" I asked. "Mad? No way girl I am so happy." She replied. "Another thing will you like to be my lady in-waiting?" I asked. She said " OF COURSE!". Then she went hope and I called my parents.

(Mari's Parents, Mari)

Hello Mom!

Hi kitten

Sooo, wanna explain what you did?

Well we decided that it would be better if you classmates know who you are. And that Lila you talk about, show her who the real peasant is.

Of course, Mother. What could be better than that. And by the way, I told Alya I was the princess and asked her to be my lady in-waiting.

Sure kitten, I am sure she would make a fine lady in-waiting.

Okay mom, I'll see you soon bye.

Bye kitten.

And with that I changed into my pajamas and went to bed.

Hey guys, hope you liked the first chapter of my first book ever. Forgive me if there are any grammatical errors, I am only 12 so ya! I have a question for you can I call you all dreamers? Let me know if you like it. I will try to update when ever I can but every two days is my goal. Please follow me and vote for this story.

Thank you, Bug out Dreamers!

-Your author Avani