Meeting the Royals

3rd Person P.O.V.

Today is the day Marinette and Alya are meeting Queen Bridgette and King Felix. They woke up early and got ready. 

Marinette wore:

(Same hairstyle as picture but still raven color

(Same hairstyle as picture but still raven color.)

Alya wore:

(Same hairstyle but Auburn color hair

(Same hairstyle but Auburn color hair.)

After they sat in the limo they had a sing off and it was Mari's turn to sing. She was also using her powers to create the scenario  and dresses. What she didn't know that Alya was recording the whole song and texted it to everyone in her class.

Adrien's P.O.V  

I just received a text from Alya. I looked at Nino he got the text too. We both watched the video and were in complete shock. Eyes wide and jaws dropped. Who knew Mari could sing that well. We were going to ask her after she comes back from visiting her family. 

Mari P.O.V.

We just arrived at the castle, we went inside to visit my parents in the dining room.

"Marinette, my darling. It's been so many years! We are so happy to see you."*Hugs Marinette* Queen Bridgette(Mom) said. "Yes Marinette, we are sorry for keeping you away, but it was for you safety." King Felix(Dad) said. "It's ok, I understand dad!" 

Then we talked about what I liked, what I disliked, Lie-la, what I can do and many things about Alya.

Mom said" After the coronation you are going to be a queen and you need a king to rule by your side." I said"Oh!" 

Then my dad said something that broke my heart"Your mother and I have picked a king for you. It's the prince of England, he is a very nice gentleman." I replied" WHAT!! But why can't I pick my own??" "We are sorry dear but it is tradition" My mom said. "Okay*thinking* I'll never love him, there is only one person in my heart and that is Adrien. I answered feeling dejected. After that my dad said"You will have to come to the castle day after  tomorrow to meet your fiance." "Okay" I replied.

After that we left back for the hotel. In the limo, I said to Alya"Hey Als, I was thinking of giving you the caste tour the day after tomorrow." "OMG!! REALLY THAT IS SO GREATTT!!!" She said overly excited. 

Once we reached the hotel we went to our room since we were pretty tired and slept. 

Le Magical Time skip brought to you by Mr. Banana Stay Peachy!

Next day we all had a fun day at the pool. Splashing, swimming, and everyone continuously asking me about my 6 packs. That time I noticed that Adrien was looking a bit down so I went over to him. I asked"Hey, everything okay, you look down?" He replied with"Yeah, i'm good. Thanks for asking." He looked at me up and down.

Adrien's P.O.V.

Mari asked me if I was okay and obviously not wanting to worry her, I told her that I was okay. Then looked at her, she was beautiful, her curves that stand out, her 6 packs, everything. I really love her. But today my father was really harsh. 

*Flashback*

"Adrien come here!" My father king Gabriel said. I came and said"Yes, father." He then said" You are going to marry the princess of China, no exceptions". I said"WHY!! I want to choose my own bride!" "NO! Do as I say, understood!" He said. Then I said"Yes, father and walked away feeling like I was going to die.

*End of Flashback*

Then I remembered her singing yesterday and said"You sing really amazing, who knew. But how did you change you clothes like that?" She looked hesitant then said"T..that video is edited, that's why." "Oh, ok!" I said. Then we all called it a night since we were all tired but I gotta say the pool was amazing since it was underwater in the sea. 

It looked like:

Then we all went to sleep waiting for the next day

Hey dreamers, 

Brought you a new update, hope you like it. MY SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING!!! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT THEY ARE GOING TO GET MARRIED!!!!! IN THE SHOW THEY ARE TOTALLY OBLIVIOUS DORKS BUT HERE I CAN DO ANYTHING!!! Sorry about my rant I was fangirling like crazy. But don't forget to vote, comment, and follow me.

Thankyou, Bug Out

-Avani