Visiting Beijing

Mari P.O.V.

Ah! Today is the day me and my class are visiting Beijing. The capital city of China. Alya woke me up then we got ready for the bus ride.

Alya-

Me-

We then went downstairs and had breakfast

We then went downstairs and had breakfast. After we were all done a few limos came outside to pick up us. And again Lie-La being Lie-La said it was hers but no one believed her mostly because she said that many times after we came here and was always proven wrong. But also because the limo had my name on it. After all the drama of Lie-la telling me that I stole it from her. We sat in limos and went to visit the Great Wall Of China. Ms. Bustier said" Okay guys, you all will be in partners so the partners are: Alya and Nino, Rose and Juleka, Ivan and Mylene, Chloe and Nathaniel, Alix and Kim, Max and Sabrina, Adrien and Marinette, and finally me and Lila." Lie-la screeched" I should be went Adrikins not Mari-trash!" But Ms. Bustier said" No Lila, this is final no complaining." We then went will the tour guides. Her name was Angelica. Then started saying the history of the Wall" The Great Wall of China is an ancient series of walls and fortifications, totaling more than 13,000 miles in length, located in northern China. Perhaps the most recognizable symbol of China and its long and vivid history, the Great Wall was originally conceived by Emperor Qin Shi Huang in the third century B.C. as a means of preventing incursions from barbarian nomads. The best-known and best-preserved section of the Great Wall was built in the 14th through 17th centuries A.D., during the Ming dynasty. Though the Great Wall never effectively prevented invaders from entering China, it came to function as a powerful symbol of Chinese civilization's enduring strength." I tuned out the rest of her speech by looking at the scenery from up high. Glancing through the tower, it was a perfect clearsky. I caught a glimpse of sunlight shining through the valleys.  The trees wearing brilliant shades of red, orange, and gold decorated the landscape. The breeze passes through like a visiting friend bringing up warm Southern air, butbegins to shift as fall and winter collide carrying the fierce and bitter cold. The sound of theleaves rustling through the trees is a dominate one. The swallows would sing and fly in and out of the trees preparing to flee the nests they built underthe eaves of my house early in the spring and head south for the upcoming winter. The soundsradiated as if God stood like a conductor signaling each element to come in on cue, so that theirmelodic tune resonated in the air in perfect unison. My heart is heavy this mild evening. In short words, the view is exquisite. After some time we were walking through the narrow area of the wall. Then Lie-la came up to me and whispered" Just watch what happens." Then she pushed me through the side casually and I shouted" Ahhh!"

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

CLIFFHANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

JK

I shouted and I would have fallen to my death if Adrien hadn't gripped my hand and pulled me up. I was in the transit of shock and everyone saw what happened and who did it. They all asked me if I was okay and started shouting and yelling at Lie-la. She began to shed crocodile tears. Ms. Bustier was concerned so she ended the trip early and we all went to talk about what happened. After we reached the hotel we all went to a empty waiting room and talked during that whole time Adrien hadn't left my side. Ms. Bustier asked Lila" So Lila, what do you have to explain? If not you know you are basically guilty of attempting murder! SO GO ON!" Lila said to tears" I...I didn't do it. I have this disease through which I can't control what I can do. I promise!" Ms. Bustier said" Then you must have proof of this disease you have?" Lila paled and said" A...ah mi..ss I do..n't have it right now with me." Ms. Bustier sighed then asked" Then I must call your mother and ask her about this." Lila paled even more if that was possible but stayed quite knowing she was busted. As Ms. Bustier called Lie-La's mom she said that Lie-la didn't have anything of that sort so Ms. Bustier asked her about all the other lies Lie-La said her mother said no to all of them. Ms. Bustier then told Lila's mom about what happened today and said she deserves to be in jail after a crime of this sort. After the call ended everyone shouted at Lila then police came and took her away. They said she will be sentenced 30 years prison. After they went everyone in the class said sorry for believing that lair and being as forgiving as always said they were all right. After that everyone went to thier rooms while me and Adrien went to the balcony. 

He sighed and said" I am glad you are alright! I don't know what I would have done without you." Then he hugged me. I said" It's alright, I am right here." We then talked about our lives and about our wedding then even we went to sleep. I sleep with one thing in mind, I am safe from Lila's crutches.

Hey Guys,

I AM SO SO SOO SOO SORRY! I couldn't update for 10 whole days. I had back to back 7 projects but I am kinda free now, so I'll try to update as much as possible. Again I am really sorry. Also I have one announcement:

1. I would love to thankyou @NellyJay357 and @joselynneserrano for being the first people to follow me! THANKYOUUU THANKYOU SO MUCH. It means a lot to me.

Also don't forget to comment, vote, and follow me. Again thank you so much for reading. 

Bug out Dreamers,

-Avani