Prologue

⚠️ MUST READ ⚠️
A/N: The characters in this story are not mine they belong to the one who created them. The only thing that is mine is the plot or story. This story will mainly focus on sakuatsu, you will see other ships from time to time though.

Italic: thoughts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No one's POV

"Papa?..."a child called the man who was out in the balcony watching the beautiful, calming ocean, feeling the light breeze pass by him. The man looked at the child and said "What is it sweetie?". The child with curly jet black hair and light brown eyes started crying in front of the man...The adult, worried about his child, panicked and went to where the five years old girl was and started question him with a concerned face "Why?! What happened?! Why is my baby crying??!" The man hugged the child and comforted her. "Shhh... it's ok papa's here... don't cry. I'm here..."
"Papa..." a child, who was a boy, that looks just like the five years old girl entered the balcony with a face that looked like he was about to cry and went to where the pair were and clutch the shirt of the man. "What's wrong? Why are my babies crying? Did someone hurt you?!" The man, who became agitated by the second thinking that something happened to his babies, asked. "N-no...*sniffles*" the five years old girl said, while the boy shook his head no, still crying.

•After 15 minutes of calming the twins down•

"Papa?" called the five years old girl, "Yes, sweetie?" "Do you love us? Do you think that we're a burden to you and daddy?"

Upon hearing those questions, the man with blonde hair boiled in anger but kept quiet...

"Did someone say those things to you." the words did not come out as a question, he said those words with a little hint of venom in them. And as children they were quick on keeping up with their surroundings, especially with the adults. The twins flinched hearing what their mother said to them. Noticing this, the man immediately calmed himself and hugged his children. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you guys. It's just... don't ever think that you guys are a burden to us. If anything you two are our miracles ❤️💞" hearing these words from their mother, who said it with caring and warm tone, made the twins tear up and hugged him.

"Now how about you guys tell me what happened?" the two looked at each other and lowered their heads. "The other kids said that their mama and papa told them to stay away from us and not befriend us. They called us weird when they saw us talking to a fish in the pond😞" said the little girl "And then some older kids came, they keep on calling us names and said that you guys don't love us and that we were a burden to papa and daddy😞🥺" said the little boy, the mother who was trying not to snap said "You guys are not a burden to us. We love you both very much from the moment you two were in my belly." saying this he noticed the little sparkle in the twins eyes and hugged them both...

(A/N: Awwwweeee 🥺🥺🥺💞 ....anyways-)

•After a few minutes of quiet, calming atmosphere•

"Hey papa? Can you tell us how we got these powers?" asked the little boy, the other nodded, clearly interested in the fact that both of them have powers but their parents forbid them from using it in front of other people.

"Hahaha...it might take a long time to tell you guys the story though" he smiled warmly at them, amused at the interest the twins had.

"It's ok! So, please tell us🥺🥺🥺" the little girl said, bringing out her puppy dog eyes. Unable to refuse the twins cuteness, he agreed. "Alright, c'mere" he patted to where he was sitting. The twins sat down and made themselves comfortable. The man chuckled lightly at their actions and started the story
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A/N: Hi 😗...n e ways- hope you guys like this story 🥺 please tell me what you guys think so far 🥺🥺🥺 Peace out 😘✌️