Chapter Six: Who are you?

Ummm 😅 hi 🥺 uhh (insert awkward silence 😬) hehe well... this chap will be on Sakusa's POV back when Atsumu left Sakusa to take care of an "emergency"...have a nice read, I guess? 😳 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sakusa's POV 

Atsumu suddenly let go of my hand. When I turned to him to ask what was wrong, he grabbed his left side hip and started massaging them. He gave me a smile that says nothing's wrong. But I have known Atsumu for three years, to know that he is lying.

But instead of pressuring him on telling me his troubles, I smiled at him. I don't want to make him uncomfortable. Atsumu might seem like the cocky and bratty type but he's sensitive when it comes to certain things.

I sigh as I watch Astumu's figure fade into the crowd.

"HEY HEY HEY KUSA-BRO" said a very familiar voice.

"Shut the fuck up Bokuto." instead of looking like he was offended, his face showed no sign of any annoyance. He grinned at me with that toothy grin of his. I don't know why but that just made me more irritated.

"What do you want?"

"Right, aren't you gonna join us? Kuroo's hogging all the alcohol." As he said that, we looked at where Kuroo was. And there the said bastard chugging a bottle of alcohol whilst the people around him encouraged his behavior. Tch.

"Oh yeah, where is Tsum-Tsum? I just saw him not too long ago." he looked around trying to find the said person.

"He left earlier. Seems like he was troubled by something." I said with an unbothered face. In all honesty, I want to spend some time with Atsumu by the beach, with no one interrupting us. I want to take this chance to tell him how I feel. I want to pour all my piled-up feelings into him and just love him with all I have. I might never get another opportunity. I know... cringe. But in my defense, Atsumu's the only one who wanted to get to know me. He was patient with me. I'm an introvert type of person, so I don't do well with social interactions.

He makes these small efforts to have a conversation with me. He would sometimes give a flirty remark, when he finds a chance to do so. But when I'm the one who does it, he gets all flustered. Heh, adorable... He's the only one who finds my jokes funny. He's the only one that makes heat rise up to my face. He's the reason that my heart beats faster than sonic. (BruH) Atsumu Miya is the sole reason I've come to know about love.

"He-*hiccup*-y gaysh *hiccup* hawsh it go-*hiccup*-ing?" said Kuroo, who came out of nowhere. He swung his left arm around Bokuto as he was holding a bottle of beer on the other.

"Bro, what the fuck? You do remember that we're gonna go scuba diving tomorrow, right?... "

Wow, never knew that Owl-man can be serious? (A/N: Meh 乁( •_• )ㄏ)

"Ov coursh broww kakaha-*hiccup*-hahaha"

Yup, wasted as hell. Sigh, I stood up then walked away from the two. With nothing to do, I walked around observing what others were doing. Not far from where I was standing, Iwaizumi seemed like he was looking for someone with a worried expression on his face. I could offer him my help with whatever he's trying to find, but I don't want to stick my nose into someone else's business. 

"Hey, Sakusa!" Oh, guess he spotted me.

"Have you seen Oikawa? He went to the restroom with Atsumu earlier and he hasn't returned from it." the shorter man said with a hint of worry in his voice.