New Beginnings

Stacies pov:

I had just recently finished packing when i get a call of of my brother payton. I wonder what  he want to talk about, i have to move in with him Jackson and sway la because my parents had just recently died.
P=payton
S=stacie
J=jackson
F=faith
On call

S: What😂
P: well hello to you to ace
S: hello now what do you want?
P: well me, faith and Jackson are on are way to come pick you up now well be there in 20 minutes.
S: ughhh Jackass came along with you
J: oiiii what have i done
S: your freinds with my brother theres nothing else to say
F:🤣
P: anyways we've got to go see you soon ace
S: see you soon.
Off call

Jacksons pov:

Payton had rang stacie to tell her me him and faith were on our way to pick her up. Her and payton were talking in their normal jokey ways and he called her ace which he had been calling her that since they were 5.
She then let out a big ughh when she heard i was ciming with them to pick her up. I dont know why but ever since we were 13 she has hated me. She accidentally called me jackass onece and now she wont stop. If im being honest i think its cute how she has a nickname for me.

Stacies pov:

20 mins have past and payton came rushing through the door with faith and jackson. I mentally scream when i see jackson. If your wondering why i hate jackson so much its because him and payton would always call me irritating nicknames and try and play fight with me while we where growing up. After a while i got sick off it and just started to hate jackson. Payton stopped the nicknames apart from one ace hes been call me that since he could speak. Our parents used to say its because he couldn't pronounce my name right and he'd always just say ace.

P: where here ace go grab you shit.
S:ugh fine but can someone help me.
P&f: jackson can do it.
(they said at the same time)
J: sure ill go help
S:fine

Jacksons pov:

Payton ran into the house while me and faith were walking behind.
Stacie was wearing some grey joggers and one of paytons oversized hoodie with a messy bun. If im being honest she looked hot. Payton and stacie were talking then i hear faith and payton go Jackson can do it. I think they were on about helping her get her stuff so i said ill do it. Stacie was fine with it and we went to her room to grab her suitcases. She had 4 large suitcases and 1 small one.

Stacies pov:

When me and jackson when up to my room he grabbed 2 of the big suit cases and the little one. I have 5 suit cases because im bringing the rest of paytons things with me to because he had clothes here for when he would stay with me, mum and dad for a week or two. Me and Jackson made it down the stairs and out the door.
We then put the suitcases into the car and got in. Payton and faith followed behind with faith driving, payton and Jackson in the back and me in the passenger seat. I put my earphones in and listened to music.