Daddy💦

Stacies pov:

3 weeks have past since me and Jackson had kissed. Me and jackson had gotten closer. I gave him a new nickname, jax, and he gave me one buttercup. I hear a faint knock on the doo and say come in. Jackson walks in with black joggers on without a shirt. I look at jackson and ask what he want.

S: hey jax what do you want?
J: hi buttercup, i want to cuddle

When he says he wants to cuddle he holds out his arms so i can get into his arms. I walk over to him and give him a hug. He slowly picks me up and brings me to the bed. We lay down and put on after we collided.
*smut*
When the shower  scene comes on i start to feel kinda horny. I start to rub my thighs together.

Jacksons pov:

Me and stacie where watching after we collided when the shower scene came on. I noticed stacie rubbing her thighs together i guess she got horny.
I decided to get up and lock the door when stacie says

S:no don't leave me I want to cuddle

Shes trying to cover up the fact shes horny. I lock the door and walk back over to her. I grab the tv remote and turn up the volume so her brother and the boys cant hear us. I climb on top of her. She starts to rub her thighs fast our faces are only inches apart. I go down and kiss her. We then start to make out. I bite her lower lip gently asking for permission to add tongue but she declined. So i decide to bring my hand to her short short and slip in 2 fingers making her moan into the kiss. I take my chance and slil in my tongue. We fought for dominance. I won i started to explore the sugary taste of her mouth and lips.

Stacies pov:

Jackson was exploring every inch of my mouth when i decided to palm him through his joggers. He grunts into the kiss. A few seconds pass and i take off his joggers and boxers leaving him with nothing on. He the takes of my top and shorts leaving me in my bra and panties. He then starts to suck on every in off my neck trying to find my swert spot. After a few attempts he finds it. He starts to suck harder on my sweet spot making me a moaning mess.

J: do you like that baby girl

I nod my head to his question when he says

J: use your words
S: yes ~ahh~ d-d-daddy
J: good girl

He then starts sucking down my body while taking off my bra. He then gets down to my panty line and takes them of with his teeth he chucks them across the room.

J: are you sure you want this baby girl
S: yes im sure

He then puts on a condom and slides in his 9 inch dick. He thrusts in and out of me until i feel a familiar knot inside me.

S: d-d-d- daddy -~ahhhhh~ im going to ~ahhh~ cum
J:hold it im close too

I hold my cum till he goes

J: 3,2 1

We cum at the same time. He lays down on the bed but im not done. I start to suck his length whilst using my hand on what i cant fit in my mouth.

Jacksons pov:

As she was sucking my length, I couldnt stop moaning. I then cum inside her mouth and she swallows. I flip her over i start to suck on her cilt while pumping 2 fingers inside of her. After about 4 minutes she cums inside my mouth and on my fingers. I pull out my finger i lick her clean and put the finger inside her mouth for her to taste.

J: you taste so good babh girl
S: so do you

We have a shower together and get dressed she puts one of my hoodies and some shorts. I put on my joggers. We turn the tv off and go down stairs.