Updated MHA/BNHA OC

It's the same as before, just, like, more realistic? I made him less OP. He looks the same, I just changed a bit of stuff about his quirk and physical abilities:')

-
-
-

Quirk: Akuma (demon in Japanese)

-

Quirk synthesis: this quirk allows the user to summon bright green flames and a pitch black ink that the user can manipulate into any inorganic object and use in any way that they're capable of imagining.

-

Quirk pros: the flames are hotter than normal; the flames can melt almost any metal; the ink is indestructible; the ink can harden to that of a diamond; the ink can be called back to me at will; the ink is flammable if he wants it to be

-

Quirk cons: the fire can get out of control unless he focuses on it; he has to have a lot of concentration to be able to control the ink; he gets intense headaches whenever an erasing quirk is used on him (like Aizawa's); the flame can burn him if he lets it get out of control; the fire can destroy everything if he doesn't control it correctly; the ink will turn his skin temporarily pitch black, starting at his fingertips if he uses it too long

-

Hero name: The Demon Hero: Midohi (Midohi coming from the Japanese words for green [Midori] and fire [Hi])

-

Strengths: combat (of every sort), insurance, high pain tolerance, hard to read in a fight, very skilled at using his quirk and can still hold himself without it

-

Weaknesses: closed off to everyone, has a habit of never letting his guard down in general, naive, uncooperative, isn't very emotionally strong and can get breakdowns easily (you don't know because he typically hides it), absolutely hates his quirk which can result in him risking his life so he doesn't have to use it, if he uses his powers for too long he can intense headaches, nosebleeds, and can cause his eyes and ears to leak blood

-
-
-

His background is basically the same. He was born "quirkless" (😉), moves to America, villains kill his parents and give him the demon quirk, technically turning him into a nomu while they're at it, they train him to be a hero killer, he gets rescued by All Might after they move him to Japan to assist the LOV. After that, he ends up living with his cousin and goes to UA after passing the entrance exam. After he graduates, he ends up becoming an underground hero and is in the top 10 but no one (except his class) ever know who he is.

-
-
-

More about his quirk:
The two demons who inhabit his body are named Lux and Tenebris. Despite what their names mean, Lux is actually the demon who his ink manipulation ability comes from (which I will now be calling ketsu, coming from the Japanese word for blood, ketsueki), while Tenebris controls the fire (which has a specific name, now called kamihi, coming from the Japanese words for god, kamigami, and fire, hi).

The demons are close to a mix between what Muslim beliefs would call Qareens and a Jinns (both of them together, since the examples are different entities), and what Jewish belief would call a Dybbuk (this isn't exactly it, but pretty close). They're basically demons who are stuck together forever (like a yin and yang type of thing), and can only live on if they have a host.

These demons are eons old, and are rooted in many different religions (like the examples I gave), but no single religion has ever been able to get them exactly right.

If you are "chosen" by them to be a host, chances are you won't actually survive the possession. The time it takes for them to possess someone differs, but is commonly 1 week to an entire month. The longer the possession takes, the less likely you are to survive since the process is excruciatingly painful. If you don't die from the pain from the process, you will likely go insane and tear yourself apart from having two new consciousnesses forced into your brain. It's a lot easier to just accept them without a fight (since 99/100 the possession isn't consensual), which typically will cause less mental pain. For Alec, the possession took a single day, the shortest for anyone.

The possession can cause physical changes as well. For example, it often will cause the host to become more buff, agile, and overall improve their strength, speed, and other senses to inhuman lengths. It some cases, it can change the eye color, hair color, and skin color (darker or lighter for all of the above).

In Alec's case, his hair turned neon green at the tips, his eyes turned neon green, and his skin became more pale than it used to be.

In every case of successful possession, the host has gained the powers, in some cases stronger than they were previously. Alec is one of those cases, possibly the strongest host so far.

Summed up (adding things not mentioned above because I couldn't fit it in):

Negative affects MAY include-
a shortened life span, more prone to sickness, more sensitive to light, intrusive thoughts, less likely to be able to keep yourself from acting on said thoughts, likely insanity later in life

Positive affects MAY include-
added strength, quicker reflexes, better eyesight, better hearing, better smelling, possible mind reading

Added facts about the demons + possession-
The reason it hurts so bad is that half of the cells in your body are being exploded and put back together by the demons' power at a speed faster than light
While you're being possessed all you can hear in your head is the scream of every host before you as they died
The "shortened life span" thing is because as the demons inhabit your body, they eat away your life span by sucking at your life energy
You can talk to both demons in your head, but you also can't shut them out whenever they talk
Both demons represent a different sin (Lux is Lust and Tenebris is Wrath)

Other facts about the quirk-
After the evolution of quirks, it became nearly impossible for the demons to be compatible with a chosen host.

Facts about Alec's experience with the quirk-
It only took a day for the possession to be completed. He was in so much pain that his heart stopped for a few seconds and the villains had to restart it several times.
The past seven people they (the villains) tried to get to give the quirk to died within an hour of the start of the possession.
He's actually one of the few people who can keep the demons under control.

Facts about Lux-
He's, like, constantly horny.
Homsexual and aromatic but is down to fuck anybody if he's desperate enough (which he typically is)
The demon with the ability to take full control but he doesn't use it except to get laid.
A switch who typically tops.
Very rarely keeps his physical appearance the same.
Makes inappropriate comments to Alec about wanting to fuck him.

Facts about Tenebris-
Acts like an angsty teen.
The one who wants to kill everyone.
Asexual aromatic. Horny for power.
Uses he/they.
Is less likely to change his physical appearance when changing hosts.
Soft spot for cats.
Pissy.
Annoyed with literally anything anybody does.
Secretly scared of fire.

-
-
-
-
-

I took a lot of inspiration while making him from the MC of a book I was reading at the time so I feel pretty bad about that:( I didn't steal it or anything, it's just the ink part is really similar and the backstory with villains giving him the quirk. That's really the only similarities, but yeah.

-

Uh, tell me what you think, I guess?

-

This will probably be what I update whenever I update him. If the one person reading this wants to know more about his quirk and the weaknesses/strengths, feel free to let me know and I'll answer as best as I can!:D