1st Tag

Hey!!! I got tagged! Look at that!!

Anyway,

1. Meaning behind your username?
Uh.... Well, honestly? When I was younger there was this highschool girl who rode my bus (I was like 5) and she would always tell us "stories" and shit which were lies, but at the time I sort of believed them. Basically she called herself a "monster" and shit and i guess that started my obsession with being a "monster." She also came up with this "code blue" thing which was probably just her favorite color, but it basically meant that she was supposed to be the most dangerous one or something. So then I sorta but the lable idea towards a cell/prison number and randomly came up with 0361. So, Monster_0361. Like the story that I come from a lab or something and my number was 0361. Cringey, ik.

2. Favorite book?
I can't pick, honestly. Um... Just look in my favorite books booklist (?), and there you go.

3. What's your icon and background?
My icon is just Kuroo laughing, holding a baguette and wearing a french hat (I'm so sorry I don't remember what it's called—)
Very memey 😎. And then my background is supposed to be Mark and Ethan from Unus Annus with the Unus Annus swirl. If you go on desktop, you can see it:)

4. What type of books do you write?
Fanfics, most of the time. Typically those are what I write, but lately I've been thinking of writing an actual book about all of my OC's and their stories:D

5. Recommend 3 books?
Um... Depends on what you like.
But I definitely recommend Twisted Fate [T. Shoto x M! Reader] by HomicidalSilver sorry if I got the name of the book wrong:')
Then there's also Mine [KageHina] by weirdpurplepanda, very good:D
And then the dutch boy - haikyuu x m! reader by sakusayakuza also very good:D!!

6. Secret about your Wattpad?

 Secret about your Wattpad?

😏😏😏

7. Tag 10 people
Mochi711
opmuchacho
pineapple_dylan
CinnamonDaddyyyyyyy
Lexpex-Jimp
Olivia_768
wardha_rosee
XxCookieGamerxX
GayAlien22
Waffle_Cakes_Games

Hi, yes, you really don't have to do this. I consider all of you friends so >:3