Dear Anxiety

Dearest Anxiety,
    You tend to come over unannounced. You show up, sit down, and kick your feet up like your at home. Anxiety please tell me, because I just don't understand it, how can you talk for hours about things that'll never happen?
     Anxiety you used to be helpful back in the day to help people survive but I don't need you. You seen Anxiety I don't care if I survive I just want to rest in peace and get a good nights sleep. With you life's hard but at least you go on break for a few hours a day.
    Then you come back and it's a process we both know all to well. You put these thoughts in my head that never let me go to bed, oh how I just want to go to bed.. When I try to leave my house you bring your sister Social Anxiety and you both tag team my mind.
    Both of you fill my head with these thoughts that rot my brain and cause me nothing but pain! Social Anxiety likes to take breaks but the second I go around people she takes control.
    Anxiety your sister has me look towards the ground while I walk and you have me put in headphones so you can talk as well. You both take over my life and it's are to be in control so I try to block you out.
    When I block you out you get the hint and you're quite for a few hours but then I lay down and try to sleep. All you do is talk and say things that won't ever happen, so please dearest Anxiety just let me sleep.