*Chapter 122- Truth or Dare

Sunday, July 21st, 2013

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me. His arms find their way around my lower back as he reciprocates my embrace.

The kiss breaks, and I move my hand to his chest, thrumming my fingers against him. "So you're not gonna tell me the question, huh?"

"Correct," he responds breathily, still holding me close.

"That's OK, want to play a game?" I ask innocently.

"That depends, what game?"

"Truth or dare." I break into a devious smile.

"Sounds dangerous," he responds, his voice dipping lower.

"It's completely harmless, and I promise I won't ask a thing about the question! Pleeasee?" I bat my eyelashes.

"If you'll recall, you aren't supposed to be worked up when it comes time to answer the question," Abel says, cocking an eyebrow.

"Fine, fine. I promise I won't dare you to do anything sexual, OK? Now can we play?"

"This feels like a trap..." He hesitates. "But alright."

"Woo!" I cheer, leaping back from his arms and pumping my fists in the air. "First, let's go somewhere more comfy. Follow me to the living room?"

He nods, and I take the lead, bringing us to the living room and plopping on the couch, patting the cushion beside me.

"Do you want to go first, or shall I?" I ask as he sits.

"You're welcome to start," he says, dipping his head to me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Scared?" I taunt him.

"A little," he says, grinning slightly.

"I'll go easy on you at first. And this question won't even make you squirm, I'm honestly just curious... why did you let me have Taylor?"

"That's an easy one," he starts, setting his hand on my thigh. "You don't know too much about what it was like on the blue team before you came over, but Dave and I got along quite well."

"Yeah, but Taylor was the last to be eliminated aside from us. She had to have been better than him, right?"

"Maybe, but either way, I know Dave will do his best for me. Perhaps even better knowing that he was my first pick."

That makes sense. Dave seemed eager to listen to Abel. And they've never had a problem working together before.

"Alright, your turn," I concede.

"Truth or dare?"

"Gimme a dare!" I can't help but wonder what he's going to dare me to do, especially since he doesn't want me to get worked up.

"I know exactly how to keep you cooled down," Abel says, a grin spreading across his face.

"How?"

"Go get a glass of two ice cubes, would you?"

Oh goodness, ice? "Okay..." I stand up and head to the kitchen, take a glass, and plunk two ice cubes in from the freezer before returning to the living room.

"What do you want me to do with these?"

"Simple, put them in your clothes."

My eyes widen. "Anywhere?"