Creation of Oreo the latex fox

(Dr. K) Alright, that's it.

*stopped adding latex onto the small plastic bowl*

(Dr. K) Phew ... Now i need to get the virus with my drug i've been working on before the riots came in the facility and destroyed my research data.

*Took a syringe and filled it with a green liquid*

(Dr. K) Okay that should be enough.

(Dr. K) Now I will inject the latex with  the virus and the drug to prevent him from his natural instincts of transfuring others.

*Injected the latex with the transfuring virus and the drug*

...

*The latex subject started to live and moving on the plastic bowl surface*

(Dr. K) Aha ... Yes ... Yes! It's living!
I've finally created an succes white latex creature by myself!
Haha i did it!

*Cheers with smile on his face*

*The latex subject looked at him confused*

(Dr. K) *Took an third syringe with an orange liquid inside and injected the latex subject*

*Went down the cell room and opened one cell with an hibernating human host*

*Took him back down to the test chamber on a wheel chair*

*Placed the human host into the test room and placed the latex subject onto his head*

*The latex subject slowely began assimilating the hibernating human host and transfurs him into a white fox with blue eyes*

*The white latex fox stood up looking at Dr. K while still dripping latex from his body*

(Dr. K) *Looked at the latex fox* Hello son ...
Welcome in your home.

*Openned the test room safety door and let the white latex fox walk in to the test chamber*

*Takes an fourth syringe with an black, red and yellow liquid mixed together in it and injected the white latex's fox's arm with it*

*The white latex fox started to gain a black color on his whole body fur and then an red color started to appear on his lower legs and arms*

*The red color then appeared on his lower face, cheeks, nose and ears*

*He closed his blue eyes and openned them again with a bright yellow new ones*

(Dr. K) *Watched his son slowely gaining his new fur colors smiling happily*

*The latex fox stopped gaining the new colors and stopped driping the latex from his body*

*The liquid latex on the latex fox solidified and softenned into a fur*

(Dr. K) *Dr. K then walked closer to his son and hugged him*
I'm so happy that i finally made you ...

*Dr. K stepped back a bit and took a camera from his science coat pocket*

*Dr. K took a picture of his son laying on his back in the test chamber*

 K took a picture of his son laying on his back in the test chamber*