Chapter 9.

He quite simply had no clue what to do. This was some sort of movie scene, right? Finding the pretty girl and her actually speaking to him, must be fake, right?

Wrong.

She was still stood across from him, looking into his pale blue eyes as he looked at her dumbstruck. Her confidence was slowly beginning to melt away as he continued to stand there without saying anything back to her. Maybe he really wasn't a people person at all, maybe he was an actual mute.
She didn't want to ruin this opportunity of getting to know him, she had to do something to make him more relaxed.

'Um, follow me. J-Just to sit under the bus stop, because you know, uh, rain' She mumbled as her cheeks flared. He slowly nodded at her, and she glanced down quickly, almost unnoticeably, and saw his hands were still slightly shaking.

She started walking to the bus stop that was only about a minute or two down the road. It had a bench and a cover, so at least the rain won't make them that ill.
He stared at her for a few seconds before hurriedly walking after her, but stayed behind her, not by her side.

She sat down and waited for him to do the same. He left an obvious gap between them, and the awkward silence was thick in the air. Was this a mistake? Has this just made everything so much more awkward than it had to be?

'Okay so, I know this is a bit, w-well, uh, awkward, and I can tell you're not much of the um, talkative type,' She turned to him before continuing, finding his ice coloured eyes already reaching for hers.

'I think you're a nice person. You seem nice, and caring, I mean you helped me from having some sort of panic attack and I'm a stranger. I thought we could be friends, maybe. But if you don't want to be, or find this uncomfortable, then thats fine'

She took a deep breath, looking into his eyes again before returning them to her hands that fidgeted in her lap.
'I just felt like we were meant to find each other. I know that sounds corny, trust me I know,' She chuckled.
'But I believe it. So, if you would like to be my friend, that would- that would be cool. If not, then thats al-'

'Y-Yes. We can be friends'

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・' ♡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Authors note

Okay so I know this chapter is extremely short 🥺
I'm going through a bit of writers block at the moment and want to take more time instead of rushing it because I want to make sure I express their feelings correctly.
I also feel like starting another fic (okay I know I just said I have writers block, but I thought of an idea so just go with it lol)
I definitely will NOT forget about this fic. The idea I have is a Satori Tendō chatfic, which in a way is a little easier and carefree than Skin which is more in-depth.
I don't know if I will do this, please let me know your thoughts!!
Hope youre all staying well❤️❤️

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・' ♡'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*