Chapter 15

"hey Y/N"

Y/N POV:

Who I sat my desk and how did they get in here? "who are you?" I start to walk over to the person on my desk cautiously. "surprised you don't remember me" they took off there hood to reveal black hair with white highlights. I dropped the book that was in my hand and ran over to him. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!!" I hugged Sam and started to cry. "hey, hey Y/N its ok! I know it may have looked like I died but I found out the thing with shadow is that you have lives. The amount of shadows you get the amount of lives you have." I was shocked. "s-so your back like, back back?" "yup back back!"

2 WEEKS LATER

Y/N POV:

Me and sam hung out the entire week after he came back, but I remembered that I have a class to get back to. I found out something interesting though, there's a leak, a traitor one is unfaithful to the hero's. It wasn't me so who was it?

I had been up all night going through 1-A's students backgrounds and I have a few students I think would be the leak. I arrived at school with shota like normal and went to 1-A, I taught in there because I just have an office. Me and shota walked into the class to see everyone, but they were all glairing at me...

"uh Hi?" I had no idea what was going on. Till Iida class rep spoke. "Why did you check all our backgrounds?" at that moment I knew what had happened and who I had to question. "I need to find the leak." *sigh* "Izuku Midoria, Katsuki Bakugo, Shoto Todoroki and Shota" I looked up, "come with me"

They did as they were told and I had All might teach the kids for now. "Shota you just need to be here" he looked uneasy knowing about my hacking skills and what i can find, he just nodded. "alright which one of you is it?" i look at the 3 teens seriously but epithetic. they looked worried but one, Katsuki. so i drug him to another room, "come clean kid~" he looked up with a grin. "fine you got me" i smile sinisterly. "well good to know thanks katsu" he looked surprised and kind of worried at what i meant by that. I laughed and patted his head, "you don't think im just a teacher do you?" he looked confused so i explained.

OK SO I have lost all motivation for this book! im sorry if you wanted more out of it but I just have no inspiration or motivation to finish this! Im sorry!!!! Love you guys!