ew!

dj:EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

others: *rushing to lr*

owlette: DJ! WHAT'S WRONG?!

dj:huh? oh..pfft-hahhhahaha! i'm sorry! i didn't mean to scare you.i was just excited....cause we got so many comments!

others: *sighs in relief* *looks at dj with a "seriously?" look* *moment of realization* *eyes widen, scared and nervous* WAIT WHAT?!

dj:*laughing* hahhahahhaha! yup!

others: *reading first dare* *widen eyes*wait seriously?! that simple!?

dj: *giggles* yup! *smiling* well then,

everyone - dj: *watching with full interest, curiousity, excitement*

dj: * closes eyes* *slowly takes off the glasses* *glasses are fully off but still closing her eyes, slightly looking down* welp. here goes my true identity.

dj casually says, then looks up to the others. her eyes are dark brown.

dj:tadaa~

others: woah....she actually took them off...

dj: ehh? what's with that reaction? *chuckles* my eyes are just normal looking eyes. i know, i'm ugly.... ._.

an yu: what? no. you're not ugly. you're beautiful*smiles*

dj: *touched* awww *hugs an yu* thank you!*smiles closed eyes*

an yu: *smiles and giggles* *hugs back* you're welcome!

both let go

dj: ok. let's move on to the next one!

owlette:*covers her face while blushing*

catboy: *looks away blushing*

dj: *giggles*

owlette and catboy sit next to each other on the ground.owlette rested her head on catboy's left shoulder and hugs him around his waist
catboy puts his hand around her waist and pats her head gently before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

romeo & nightninja: *cringe*

ninjalinos,moths, robot,gekko & an yu: *giggles* awww

dj: *had camera rcording them* *looks at them with her mouth slightly open, also forming a smile*

luna girl: damn... they're a natural.* snickers*

dj: what can i say? they're made for each other~ *snickers*

others - owlette & catboy: *joins in*

dj: enough with this sappy talk *laughs* an yu can you please come with me for a second?

an yu: oh. alright.

they both walk to the changing room

dj:so...*explains dare*