Drummer Boy

(pelfi)

Delfi was writing a poem for her Drummer Boy, well not her Drummer Boy but still. Most people knew Pedro as 'The guy who worked at "Jam and Roller"' or as 'The drummer in the "Roller Band"' but to her he was more. Nico knew about Delfi's crush but didn't say anything about it. "Hey Delfi!" Nico shouted into Delfi's ear
"WHAT THE HECK NICO, YOU SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!" Delfi yelled back. Nico just laughed.
"I just wanted to tell you that you should tell your feelings to Pedro, because if you don't tell him the next time you see him, I will "Nico said proudly
"Ok, that's so easy because all I have to do is avoid him. HA!" Delfi replied even prouder.
"That's what you think but in reality he's walking over here, so I'll see you later!" Nico stated and walked off, only to stand behind the counter.
Nico wasn't lying, Pedro was actually heading this way. By the time Delfi had come up with a somewhat reasonable plan to kill Nico, Pedro already made it to her.
"Hey, Delfi!" Pedro said
"Hey!" Delfi said while looking over Pedro's shoulder.
"What Happened?" Pedro asked
"Nothing, It's just that um.. I made a bet with Nico to tell you how I really feel about you, so please don't say anything and let me talk. I kinda have had this crush on you for months but did nothing about it because I didn't know how you felt and it's alright if..." Delfi got cut off by Pedro kissing her.
"Still having doubts Delfi?" Pedro asked
"No, not at all" Delfi replied, a little flustered by what had just occurred.
Nico winks and Delfi and gets back to work. Maybe instead of coming up with a plan to kill Nico she might come up with a plan to thank him instead.