Day 5 Prompt 1

(lutteo ofc)

"You don't have to like me, you just need to pretend you do."

Matteo Balsano had a huge problem. He was in love with his best friend Luna Valente. He had an idea, a horrible, genius idea that he needed to share. This is why Gaston Perida, Matteo's other best friend was going through the torture of listening to his super dumb plan. Gaston thinks that Matteo should stop chickening out and just ask her but no. He has come up with the worst plan ever. After telling Gaston, Matteo drove up to Luna's house. Luna's parents loved him so he was there all the time. Matteo got out of his car and rang the doorbell.
"Hello Matteo how are you? Come in, come in" Monica said while bringing him inside.
"Are you going to stay for dinner. I was actually going to ask your mom to send you over. I'm making your favourite dishes. Fresas con crema and beef empanadas." Monica informed him.
"I would love to stay Mrs. Valente" Matteo replied to her with a sweet smile on his face
"How many times do I have to tell you my sweet Matteo, it's Monica" Monica replied. Monica had nicknames for all of Luna's friends but for Matteo she had a million.
"Yes Mrs-Monica" Matteo replied
"Good now if you're looking for Luna, she's upstairs" Monica shared with Matteo with a knowing smile.
Matteo thanked Monica and started up the stairs. Monica always though Matteo was a good guy, Miguel as well. Monica thought that they would make a good couple and hoped that today was a day seeing how Matteo was smiling. Matteo quickly climbed up the stairs and knocked on Luna's door.
"Come in!" Luna shouted from in her room. Luna was sitting there with a messy bun, a grey off shoulder shirt, and sweatpants with a half eaten donut on her table. Anyone would've thought she looks like a mess but to him she looked adorable
"Matteo! What are you doing here?" Luna asked while getting up to hug him.
"I actually have a favour to ask and it's nothing that serious..." Matteo started. Luna nodded as an indication for him to go ahead. 

"You don't have to like me, you just need to pretend you do." Matteo said to Luna. Luna scoffed
"Here I thought you were actually going to ask me out" Luna told him
"W-wait you like me?" Matteo asked.
"Off course I do you doofus! How could I not" Luna said while walking to her bed.
"Hey Luna, I like you too" Matteo confessed.
Luna looked into his beautiful, big, brown eyes and then he kissed her. They both happily walked down the stairs holding hands, smiling brighter than ever before.

I have done it, well kind of! here you go! Thank you for remaining patient with me! I have a lot of work and not a lot of time to do it

disneyloverfan08