Ready?

Oneshot Type: Smut
Character: Angus Macgyver (played by Lucas Til)
-----------------------------------------------------------------

He smiles at me just enough to show his dimples. He flicks his eyes to the door silently asking me if I'm ready to go. I nod. Turning to grab my bag while he gets up from the table and offers his hand out to help me up. I smile and take it. This man that I have been in love with for years loves me just as much and would do anything to protect me.

We walk in the door of our apartment. One day we're getting a big house on the beach, maybe when we start a family. But its just the two of us right now, and this apartment works just fine. Mac goes into the kitchen to grab us a glass of wine, while I walk out on the balcony to take in the view of LA. I love the beauty of all the lights blending together. Mac brings me my glass and comes to stand behind me rests his hands on top of mine and his cheek againist me. "Mmhm, baby you smell nice" He says. "Haha Thanks I took a shower" I said. That made him laugh, his loud beautiful deep laugh that I fall in love with everytime he does. He calms down and looks at me with a loving look. "What are you staring at Mac?" "Just you, beautiful." He turns my face towards him leans in a kisses me. This kiss is full of passion and love. The kiss soon gets heated my hands in his hair pulling him down as close as to me possible. His hands slide down my back and he pauses at my ass, to squeeze it. I pull away, for breath and smack his arm playfully. He smirks and says "what?" I shake my head and crash my lips back into his. I tug at his hair which makes him moan and open his mouth. Now our toungues fight for dominance, I'm going to let him win of course.
He wraps his hands under my thighs and lifts me up so he can fully stand. When he lifts me I wrap my legs around him. I can already feel his semi-hard just slightly under me. He carries me back inside to our bedroom and sets me on the edge of the bed. Catching his breath he pulls away and reaches behind me to start undoing my dress. As he does that I start unbuttoning his shirt, and push it off his shoulders. His beautiful upper body towers over me. He slides my dress down and stops when he sees my bra, and let out a long breath "oh you wore the black one? Damn baby you know thats my favorite one, don't you?" I giggled and nodded.

He pushed me down on my back and I lifted my hips so he could slide the dress the rest of the way off. I undid his jeans and he moved my hands away and took them off himself. Now we are only in our underwear, I've moved back on to the pillows and Mac climbs over me and leans down to kiss me, then he breaks away. He nibbles on my ear, knowing thats my sweet spot, making a breathy moan escape my lips. "Maac". I feel him smirk against my skin, he knows exactly what he is doing. He kisses his way back to my lips, then moves down, at the little dip where my neck meets my collarbones he bites and sucks down, surely leaving a huge hickey there. He takes one hand wraps them around my wrists and puts them above my head holding them there. With the other he runs it down my side, outlining every curve, stopping at my panty waistline. He wraps his long fingers around the band, glances up at me and smiles playfully, he pulls the band out and lets it go, making it snap back onto my hip. "OW! Stop with your teasing!" "Oh please darling, you love my teasing" He's not wrong honestly. He lets go of my wrist for a second but tells me not to move my hands. He unclips my bra and pulls it off for me. He then reaches to the nightstand for something, oh great, a tie. He planned to wear a tie to dinner but changed his mind and left it on the nightstand I guess. He gently ties my hands together and to the headboard. Thats another thing I love about him, he is always gentle. He doesn't tie me too tight but just enough. "Babe!! You know I want to touch your hair!" I whine. He just chuckles and says "you're just going to have to get out yourself or deal" "fine" I huffed. I could get out of them if I really wanted, but I don't mind them really. He kisses his way down my chest across my breasts. He takes one into his mouth making me breathless, and fondles the other one. He swirls his toungue around starts sucking, making moans leave my mouth. After a few minutes he switches sides. He slides one hand down over the fabric of my panties, I'm already a little wet from everythimg this far, I slightly lift my hips up wanting to cause friction and him to go faster. He pushes my hips down and gives light kisses on my stomach, I always feel self-concious about it, I have visable stretch marks, I'm not really big, but not a twig either. I'm right in the middle. I turn my head, Mac says "hey, hey baby, look at me" I do and he looks at me with soft eyes and says "youre perfectly beautiful and i love you, all of you" I nod. He makes me feel so beautiful. He contintues to leave light kisses gets to my panty line and bites the waistband with his teeth and starts dragging it down my thighs, MY GOD THATS HOT, he gets them off and pushes my legs apart. He just stares at me for a moment then says "God Maya! You're gorgeous and you're mine!" He leans down to kiss me, then is suddenly back inbetween my legs. He looks at me asking for consent "yes" i said. He kisses and sucks on the inside of my thigh knowing thats another one of my spots. He runs his tongue arcoss my center then starts sucking my clit. He laps up all my juices while swirling and prodding his tounge in every place possible. He soon slips a finger in and starts curling it, he soon adds a second finger, "Ooh my gah". He is going faster all this mix of pleasure is leaving me speechless and all Mac can hear from me is moans and incohearent words encourging him.

"Mhm yes... dont sto-ooh"

"Ma-ac im getting close" I mange to get out between breaths.

He slows and pulls his fingers out, crawls up to kiss me and untie my hands. He pulls his boxers off and strokes himself til he is completely hard. He climbs back on the bed and positions himself at my entrance
"Are you ready?"

"Yes"

He kisses me as he pushes himself all the way in. He stays there for a but so I can get ajusted once I'm ready he starts moving. Slowly at first to get a good rhythm then he picks up speed. One of his hands hold mine, the other gripping my hips as he moves back and forth. I tighten around him which makes him let out a gasping moan. He keeps mumbling about how much he loves me and how beautiful I am. All while kissing all over my body, giving me so much pleasure. We are both close now.

"'Mm gonna cum, angel"

"Me too babe"
After a couple more thrusts he presses his lips againist mine for a sloppy tired kiss and we both release.

We then laid in bed, tangled together. Mac kisses my forehead and says "goodnight my love"
I just give him a sleepy smile and say "night babe"
----------------------------------------------------------------

Um okay so that was my first ever smut scene and I'm okay with it. Thanks for reading if you did 😅