leviathan

I look up at those errrie clouds "that was the best sex I've ever had"

Fin turns to me "well not many people have had sex normal pleasurable sex with a inncubus"

I look at those dark clouds and realize that i'm all alone in the world. I'm never going to see my friends and family again. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to go home.

My eyes begin to tear up "I'm all alone"

Fin swiftly looks at me, crawls over to me, lays down beside me and puts my head on his chest "well not all alone"

I stuff my face into his chest and begin to cry "I was a good person I swear I was."

Fin holds me tight "yea I now sweatheart"

I hold him tighter "please don't leave me"

Fin smiles and rubs his hands through my hair "I promise you I will never leave you"

I feel a little better now and I release fin from my grasp "Thank you for being so good to me"

He grins "of course sweatheart

Fin looks off into the empty and barren horizon "well we should get going"

I say "but it's safe here though"

He puts his hand on my arm "as long as your beside me other demons can't hurt you" "I hate to say it but as long as your beside me I technically claim you"

"I don't mind, you were claiming me just a couple of minutes ago and I didn't care then."

He looks at me with a smirk "we both enjoyed that"

I agree and ask "what about hellhounds"

He laughs "hellhounds won't hurt you unless you say jesus." Their the oldest things here, the original watchers if hell"

Fin say "okay let's go"

Fin hops up and reaches his hand down to help me up "ready to go"

"Yep" I grab his hand and he pulls me up

I dust my self off and fin helps. What direction should I go. Now I think about it "where is everybody?"

Fin looks at me "oh well nobody realizes how big hell is and you can fall at any spot in hell."

"Why do people fall?"

He thinks for a moment "it incapacitates them for a little bit, so a demon can come and snatch you guys up with no trouble."

I smile at fin "I'm glad I fell near you then"

He smiles back at me and we head on our way to where ever it is fate has planned.

The rocky ground on my feet is a little hard. Fin notices that I'm having trouble walking on the irritating ground.

He steps in front of me, turns around, and leans over "hop on"

I laugh a little but anything is better than walking on this bullshit. I jump on his back, wrap my arms and legs around his body. I set my chin on his shoulder and we head off.

He smirks and jokes "your so heavy"

I bite his ear and grin "what are you trying to say"

"Oww!! I'm just kidding, your beautiful"

I smile and kiss him "thank you"

Fin walks for what feels like forever. Until a spot in the distance get bigger and bigger until it's close enough to see. It's a another demon I think. Yes It is and he is coming straight toward us.

I tap fin on The shoulder and point "what's kind of demon is that"

He squints his red eyes "looks like a... shit its a archdemon" "this is my first time ever seeing one"

I frown "what's a archdemon"

"Well certain demons are fallen angels and very little are fallen archangels"

fin smiles "almost nobody has ever seen one before"

Fin looks so excited to see this demon. He picks up the pace to the archdemon. We finally make it to the very big demon and fin sets me down.
Fin looks up at the 7 foot tall fallen angel "I've heard stories but have never actually seen one of you before"

The mass looks at fin and then at me "what do you say I take this human off your hands"

I grab fins arm "don't let him take me"

Fin smiles "I would never, sorry he's mine"

The archdemon doesn't look pleased "whatever"

I ask him "where are you headed"

The archdemon laughs "the same place everybody's going... knowhere"

Fin ask "wanna hang with us"

The giant demon shrugs his shoulders "fine, whatever"

Fin jumps up like a little school girl "okay follow us"

I hop up on fins back and we head on. For another 18 hours we and I get sleepy. "Hey can we stop here"

Fin happily obliges and the big demon plops down. Fin lies down and lay on top of him. My face in his neck.

Fin ask the big demon "what's your name"

"Leviathan"

Fin's eyes open wide almost scared like "oh ummm like the leviathan that rebelled against G O D along with lucifer"

leviathan looks down "yep doesn't mean I'm proud of it, I mean it was 1700 years ago and dad is still mad at me. "I've been good I haven't hurt one person for 849 years." "I just want to be a angel again"

I get up and walk over to him, fin yells "NO WAIT"

I put my hand on his big arm "I understand I just want to be a normal person again"

leviathan looks up and smiles "yea G O D isn't as nice as you humans put him off to be"

Fin is scared out of his mind "grey get back over here "

Leviathan laughs "young demon I'm not going go to take him."

I walk back over to a angry fin and he grabs me "Don't do that again"

I smile "aww your so cute when your mad"

fin frowns "I'm not cute"

I smirk "yea your right"

He pushes me down and jumps on top of me "how about I show you how cute I am"

We both look over at leviathan "you wanna join in"

He smiles and instantly obliges "with two cute little guys oh hell yes"