sex with 2 demons

He walks over and lays down in between us. I get up real close and kiss him on the cheek. Fin jumps on top of him.

Leviathan laughs "one at a time guys"

They both look at me now and i roll my eyes "fine"

I get in doggy style position and leviathan gets behind me. His massive demon hood presses against my asshole. I move my hips back and forth as he tries to put it in. Fin comes up in front of me with his penis in my face.

Fin gives me a smile "please"

I give him a smile back "okay"

Fin puts his penis in mouth and leviathan is fucking my ass. Leviathan begins to pound my ass and fin thrust into my mouth making my eyes water.

Fin realizes what he's doing and pulls out of my throat "are you okay"

I cough and with a hoarse voice "yea I'm alright, you can keep going if you want."

He sits back down "no its fine I'll wait"

Leviathan starts to slam his giant cock into my tight hole. My hands dig into the dirt. He grabs my hair and pulls my head back. I can't help but pant like a dog. His big hands reach around to my chest and pulls me straight up but i'm still on my knees, hitting my prostate. I push my ass against him and I turn my head to kiss him. He blows his load inside if me but nobody has gotten me off yet.

I fall back down and there's fin waiting. But I'm horny as fuck "come here fin"

He smiles and I hop on top of him. I lean down and give him a wet kiss. I lean back up and sit down on his demon cock. I ride his cock. The feeling of him inside me can't compare to leviathan. This inncubus's cock is on a whole new level of feel good energy. I don't think I could stop if I wanted to.  I bounce up and down. Until his cock begins to twitch and eventually I burst, and fin follows shortly after.