☞Stunna☜

When He Miss You.

|Stunna|

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yo Pov
______________________________________

I was sleepin until I kept hearin my phone ring.

"Who callin a bitch at this time..." I mumbled while taking my phone off the charger.

I looked and it was a face time call from Khalik.

I went on ahead and answered while in the dark cause a bitch too tired.

"Wassup ma-" He said but then cut himself off.

"Where yo face at? I ain't face time you to not see yo face." He said while lookin all into the camera.

"Nigga you woke me up fo no damn reason and I'm bout to go right back," I mumbled but loud enough so he could hear.

You ain't bout to go to sleep matter fact. Where the hell you at?

"Didn't I JUST say I was sleeping, nigga, the hell you think I'm at?" I said while movin around to get comfortable.

"Don't get smart with me Y/n, ill fix that attitude real quick no CAP!" He yelled while smiling into the camera.

Ughhhhh. Watchu wantttt.

A nigga cant call you?

...

You not gon answer a nigga?

Yes Khalik, Yes you can.

Ma turn on yo lights.

But I don't wannaaaaaa

Turn on yo light mannn I wanna see yo beautiful face.

Nigga I look like a damn mess.

I don't give a damn.

I groaned while movin around. I could see this nigga smilin and shit.

I turned on my lights and closed my eyes instantly.

"Now what Khal?" I asked while makin my way to my bathroom.

"You lookin good mamas, I haven't seen you in a min," He said while lickin his lips.

Whatever... I said while makin my way inside the bathroom and to wash my face.

I looked down at my phone to see he was walkin somewhere.

"Where you goin?" I asked while takin a rag to dry my face.

Watchu think?

Nigga nooooooooooo

It looked like he got in his car and started to pull out.

Look Y/n why sayin you don't wanna see a nigga? You got a nigga at yo house or sum?

No Khalik, no. Why would I even- never mind.

I walked into my room with my phone makin my way downstairs.

I looked down and he was playing "Go Stupid."

Khalik where yo ass at?

I'm goin to the corna sto and goin to come see you.

"Why you tryna meet up with me? You need to getcho butt in the studio," I said while makin my way towards my kitchen.

You way too important, plus the studio can wait.

He said while parking somewhere. I could tell because he was just lookin into the camera.

I grabbed me a bag of hot Cheeto Puffs before grabbing some cranberry juice.

Watchu doin?

"I'm gettin me some food." I said while taking some more "food."

Lemme see.

"No," I said while leavin my phone in the kitchen. I made sure to put it on speaker cuz a nigga too unpredictable.

You eatin that junk food aint you? Now what I tell you about that shit.

I went back downstairs to take my phone and go back upstairs.

"I don't remember," I said while layin down while eating.

You lucky I aint there.

"My nigga I'm in Alana (Atlanta) and yo ass in New York fUcK oUtTa My FaCe," I said while laughin.

Keep playin wimme and ima show you how fast ima fly down there and fix that lil attitude.

"Ok ok, chill bae," I said while takin my remote to turn on my TV.

It looked like he went out of his car to go to that corna sto he was talkin about.

"When ima see you again?" I asked while lookin at him.

Shiiii maybe in a month or two.

"Damn," I mumbled while eatin my food.

"A bitch gon miss you boo." I took my juice and did a lil sip sip. (Lol)

"A nigga gon miss you too ma." He said while makin his way towards the counter to pay.

"Well, it's 11:32 and I need to be ready for work tomorrow so ill call you," I said while throwing my trash away and bringin my cup to the sink downstairs.

"Ight ma ill talk to you later." He said while makin his way to his car.

Ok bae I love you.

I love you too ma bah.
------------------------------------------------------

First Facetime. Stunna.

What do you think?