💝🎉🎂👩‍❤️‍👨NBA👩‍❤️‍👨🎂🎉💝

All the people you know dead alive tuh why not?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Whatchu wanna do fo yo birthday," Trell ask me as he laid on my bed.

"Ion know Trell maybe stay home witchu and watch some movies," I said shruggin my shoulders while laying on top of him.

"Hell na." He said looking down at me.

You fo real Y/n?

"Yeah, I'm good i mean a few presents or whatever shoppin a bit would be fine but staying witchu would be fine," I said while takin my phone.

"Awww hell na." He said while pushin me off of him.

i smacked my lips while layin down on my bed.

Tomorrow we gon do a lot of shit.

"Thats fine i guess, but please don't pull sum dumb," I said with my eyes glued to my phone.

"Ill think about it." He said while leaving the room.

¡NeXt DaYyYyYyYy!

"WAKE THE FUCK UP!" Boomer said while takin the cover off of me.

"Nooooo," I mumbled.

"RISE AN SHINE MUDAFUCKA!" KD said attempting to say it in a Michael Blackson voice.

I finally got up.

"Yall do way too much..." i said while walking over to my bathroom with my towel.

They both laughed and walked out.

After my shower i saw some clothes on the bed.

Two of them had notes on them. The casual one had "Wear Now" and the other had "Wear Later."

The casual clothes looked fine so i just went with it. I placed them on and went to the bathroom to fix them edges.

I did everything i had to do and went out. I took my phone and saw all text messages saying "happy birthday."

I took my mini bag with my money an walked out.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They all yelled.

"Damn yall loud as hell," I said while laughin a bit.

"Who cares? Everybody gon know whether they like it or not." Three said.

"Les go." I turned my head to see Trell was the one to say it.

"Where we goin?" I said while he took my hand.

"To the mall bout to get you all you want." He said while opening the door fo me.

Trell you know you dont gott-

He closed the door and walked to his side and opened his door.

I sighed knowin he aint gon listen so i placed one Airpod in and started to listen to some music.

.

.

.

.

We here.

I got up and closed the door. I saw some of his bodyguards waitin outside of the mall.

We went in and some people actually recognized us but couldn't get that close. Trell said he wasn't takin no pictures since its my day with him.

We walked to footlocker and nigga almost bought the store. I choose like 3 shoes but every time i looked at some shoes he say "ima take this" "lemme see these in this size" Gimmie those ova there" "Pack it up."