- prom ☏

withlovekiki this one is for you <3 also sorry it took me so long to post 😞

Mike and (y/n) had planned to go to prom together seeming they were the only people in their friend group with out a date. Though, (y/n) had not expected for Mike to ask her out. She still remembers how it went.

Someone had rung the bell. The (h/c) quickly stood up from her couch and ran towards the door. She looked through the peephole and saw the one and only, Michael Wheeler, in his iconic sweater that his mother forced him to wear.

She opened the door. "Mike, what the hell are you doing here," she asked with a smile. "Damn, you're so mean!" He pouted which she chuckled.

"Anyways, I was just wondering if you like wanted to go to prom with me and stuff. You don't have to go with me if you want!" He quickly said, all in one breath. "Uh — sure, I guess." Her tone was so dry but Mike didn't seem to notice which is why he was smiling. "OH THANK GOD YOU SAID YES! OKAY, ANYWAYS, SEE YOU TOMORROW AT SCHOOL! BYE!!" He said, giving her a peck on the cheek before running off and hopping on his bike.

"What an idiot..." (y/n) mumbled to herself while holding the cheek he kissed.

Anyways, today was the day of prom. (y/n) wore a long silky (f/c) dress that reached to her ankles. She looked so sexy!

(y/n) waited for Mike to pick her up at her house because he kept on begging that he did that. Only because he wanted it to be like in the movies.

After a few minutes, Mike had arrived at her house driving a car . (y/n) said bye to her parents quickly before they could ask her if they could take pictures.

"Aw, I really wanted to take a picture with you (y/n)!" The said girl looked at Mike dead in the eyes and said 'no'. Mike frowned before starting the car. "We can take a picture at the school if you." Mike happily nodded in response as he continued to drive.

*SIGH* A TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY ԅ¯ԅ)

Mike had parked the car and now they were both on their way to the gym because that's where the event was being held at. Hand in hand, they walked towards a booth that were selling tickets so they can enter the gym.

"Hey, can I get two tickets please?" Mike said as he held his free hand out for the person. The person handed him two tickets and let them go inside.

The two walked inside the building, hand in hand. They looked around and saw the pretty decorations. They both stared in awe but quickly spoke up.

"Do you wa-"
"This so pre-"

They both looked at each other before bursting out in to a fit of laughter. Later on they went towards an empty table and talked to each other about anything that came in mind.

"D-do you want to dance?" Mike stuttered out as he stood up and stared don at (y/n). She smiled and nodded in response. The two walked towards the dance floor, both feeling happy and nervous.

Mike was the first to make a move but he hesitated for a little bit. He placed his hands on her hips while she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. She could feel his warmth and it she liked it. A fuzzy feeling appeared in her stomach that she couldn't quite understand what it was.

The music continued play as other students danced with their partners and friends.

Mike stared at the (h/c)'s face with a dreamy expression. "Pretty..." He said as he continued to admire the girl. The (h/c) felt the same feeling explode in her stomach; it was as if fireworks were exploding and excitement building up in her stomach.

She got closer to him, bringing one of her hands behind his head and guiding it on her shoulder. "Jeez Mike, you're making me feel nervous but excited at the same time." A euphoric smile plastered on her face seemed to increase when she heard the sound of his laughter. As cliche as it sounds, she thought that his laughter was like music to her ears and she'd do anything to hear it again.

By now, it felt as if it were just the two of them and no one else. They didn't mind though, in fact, they liked it like that.

AUTHORS NOTE:

sorry i didn't post this earlier!! also sorry if this was kinda cliche 😞💔

k bye