- kids ♫

(no warning, just you and richie running away)

"HEY, RICH!" I called for the big eyed boy.
"Yes, babe?" he responded with a growing smirk plastered on his face which, only caused me to roll my eyes and flip him off.

"Mrs. Wells pussy stinks," the sound of laughter filled the room which caused me to grin proudly of what I had said. Sure, it was disrespectful but you have to admit it was kinda funny.

"It's probably because she doesn't get enough action unlike me," Richie said making everyone laugh uncontrollably once again. Soon enough, the laughter had died down and fast. I was confused at first until, I looked behind Richie.

"Oh shit," was all I could manage to say. I have never seen such a scary look like the one Mrs. Wells was giving the both of us. "what?" Richie looked behind him and said "oh fuck." The silence only made my anxiety worse. I felt as if I were about to pass out. My breathing started to become uneven and my hands were clammy.

"RICHARD TOZIER, Y/N L/N, TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE, RIGHT NOW!" Mrs. Well yelled very loudly. Her face was really red. "Damn, I think I'm deaf now," I said trying to light up the mood. Richie stared at me with a surprised yet scared look on his face.

"L/N I WILL NOT HESITATE TO CALL YOUR PARENTS. YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW THEY PUNISH YOU!"

"okay, okay, sorry. I'll go now, sheesh!" I started to grab my stuff as well as Richie. We then made our way out of the classroom until I stopped and saluted to the class. "Goodbye my fellow classmates, don't miss me too much!" and with that I walked side by side with the Richie-trashmouth-Tozier.

"honestly, it's not so bad in there," I had noticed that Richie started to get nervous so I tried to make him less nervous. He looked at me for a second but then continued to look back down on the floor. He actually has really pretty eyes.

"hey, it's going to be okay dude, I promise," he hasn't said anything which only made me more concerned.

"it's not, it's not going to be okay...my parents are going to fucking kill me," Richie's eyes started to become glossy. I stopped in my tracks and turned him over so we were face to face. I held his shoulders while I stared deep into his perfect, glossy, brown eyes.

"I'll just take the blame, okay"

"but I can't let you do that"

"of course you can! Just let me do the talking, alright," I winked at him and held his hands before making my way to the office with Richie right next me.