Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter will be in Bonnies's point of view.
Anyways
Chapter 3 yeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BONNIE'S POV
I knew how I was going to help Serena! I thought to myself...I just need giant cardboard photos of Ash...have Serena practice talking to the cardboard photos! I saw Ash and walked over to him. Hey Ash let me take your picture!!! I shouted. Um OK why? Ash asked me looking confused. Uh oh I had no excuse for this! Umm just for a thing I'm making for everyone for memories...?... I said hoping he'd buy it. OK! Ash said. I quickly took the photos to a place that makes the giant cardboard cutout things and got them and took them and got Serena. We went into the forrest and told her my plan. Uh..a-are you sure this will work? Serena asked looking a bit embarrassed and blushing. Yes I'm sure of it! I'm the love expert after all! I said proud of myself. ...love expert? Serena asked. I have no idea! I shouted laughing. Serena laughed and agreed to my plan. I was glad to help the friend who was like a big sister to me I thought to myself.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well this chapter sure was...interesting? XD
lol next chapter will be either Serena or Clemont's POV but probably Serena's POV...Clemont's just there cause he's part of the group but I don't think he's gonna be a major part of the story..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~