Chapter 7

It's gonna happen right here this chapter~~~ yeee k I'm too excited about writing this chapter I'm just gonna start writing XD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SERENA'S POV
I wondered what Ash was here for, did he have something important to say?..
I was suddenly shocked to hear him say there was something he been wanting to tell me for a while! I blushed a bit. What did he want to tell me..?

BONNIE'S POV
Ash said he had something he been wanting to tell Serena for a while, I of course knew what it was. I looked over at Serena, who was blushing a little bit looking kinda confused about the situation.

ASH'S POV
Serena...I thought it might be time to come clean and tell you...I l-love you
I blushed and kinda stood there I noticed Serena with a look of shock. Does she feel the same way..?

SERENA'S POV
After hearing Ash say he loved me I was shocked. I blushed crying tears of joy. I got up and hugged Ash saying "I love you too!!" I stopped hugging and looked at Ash who was blushing and smiling.

BONNIE'S POV
Aww I said watching what happened.
My work here is done, well maybe until a wedding comes around hehe. BONNIE THE LOVE EXPERT!! WOOHOO!! I said running out of the forrest.

ASH AND SERENA'S POV
We held hands walking out of the forrest exactly like when we were little
it was great to finally confess to each other we probably wouldn't have been able to without Bonnie, hey maybe she is a love expert! We laughed walking. Guess we'll have to thank her later~!

---------------------------------------------
OK so this is the end of this book I'm gonna make a second one that takes place years after this one soon.