Chapter 11

Y/N Pov:

The last person was Izuku. I was scared out of my mind. This was the first time I would be talking to him in 5 years since I moved. Well, except when I handed him his ticket outside, but that didn't count! This is a full-blown conversation! What if he didn't like my music? What if he recognized me and revealed my secret to everyone? What if he was mad at me? What i-

"H-hi, I'm Izuku Midorya. I saw your concert tonight and I just wanted to say I love your music." My thoughts suddenly stopped short when Izuku introduced himself to me.

He didn't need to introduce himself to me. I knew his name was Izuku Midorya. He calls Bakugou kacchan and he calls him Deku. I know his favorite hero is all might and would spend hours watching all might videos when he was younger. I knew his favorite food, his favorite color. I just wanted to rip my wig off and run into his arms and tell him I missed him. But no. I had to push my feelings away and act as I have never met him before.

"Hi! It's nice to meet you! You obviously already know this but I'm Kira and thank you so much!" I said with a fake smile. It wasn't that I was not happy to see him, I was, just not like this.

On top of this, I was tired and knew I had to get ready to head to UA later. All of these emotions were just all bunching together to make me feel horrible. But I couldn't show it.

I saw his notebook open and it looked like he wanted to ask me something. "Do you want me to sign your yearbook?" I asked. He looked up from the ground and blushed holding his notebook to his chest. "Um, yes thank you if that's okay. I just love your quirk, you have two quirks! Both correspond with each other!" He said as his eyes sparkled. Aww, you missed this. Listening to Izuku rant on and on about quirks. So people thought it was annoying but you just thought it was cute.

He handed me his book and a pen for me to sign with. The spot was next to the page with all of the stuff about me. I looked it over. Most of it was pretty accurate. I signed my signature and put a little heart next to it like I usually do.

I handed it back to him with a smile and he smiled back and took the notebook. I took the risk and hugged him. He seemed shocked for a moment because he did not expect it, but then he just raped his arms around my waist.

Izuku was a little taller than me so my face was on his shoulder. We parted and said goodbye as he walked back to his friends. I watched him walk away and hoped I would see him again.

One of my assistants walked up to me and told me it was time to leave.

I went into my back room and took off my wig and makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail and put up the hood on my sweatshirt. I walked to the back of the building and walked out the back door. There was a black car sitting and waiting for me. I got in and told the driver my address. The last thing I remember was watching the building fade away as we drove off and I fell asleep.