Not a chapter

OMGGG!

I am reading this really good Bakugo x twin sister fanfic and I love it. And I finished the first book and am reading the second book and there was just a major plot twist!

SPOILERS A HEAD!

So it was at the part of the story were they were have the USJ attack, and then the next chapter it has bakugo waking up, and saying the whole story so far was his dreams!!!!!!!! OMG! I am kind off sad though to be honest because it was sooooo cute and I loved the relationship Bakugo had with his twin, and then it's all a dream. 

Now we find out when Bakugo tellers his parents about his dreams that he actually has a sister that he never new about that's like 4 years younger  than him. I am happy he finds this out, but I'm also sad they aren't twins any more! And that she does not grow up with him and izuku. His big brother protecting her was soooo cute! 

I'm just kind of in this denial stage because I don't want this to be true. When I read it I was confused at first then got it and went, noooooooooo!

Now I need to read the rest of the book and can't wait for more to come out! The book is soooooo good btw! :)

SPOILERS ARE OVER!!!!

The books are called : Alike, Katsuki Bakugo X Twin! Reader, and then the same thing for the second book except (Book 2) at the end.

The author is:

Sachiiiii-San (I tried to put the link but it was not working)

This story is sooooooo good and you all should check it out.

Thank you for listening me rant.....

Byeeeeee

-Bella