chapter 1

barry's pov 

Barry had just gotten home from a long day of being a pollen jock. He was with his homies, the pollen jocks. He was such a manly man with manly features such as a big dick, a thick neck, and a mustache. He flew home and entered the kitchen and put his helmet on the table.

"Honey, I'm home!" Barry said unironically.

He couldn't find Vanessa anywhere so he flew around the house until he got to the bedroom. Finally, he opened his bedroom and saw something shocking. Vanessa was lying there waiting for his arrival. She was wearing lingerie but the bra and panties had yellow and black stripes on them and a fuzzy antennae headband.

"Now you can fuck me like your little bee hoes back at the hive," she said with a wink, her panties getting moister by the second.

Barry could feel his stinger grow at the sight of her. He knew he was getting hard fast.

He took off all of his pollen jock gear and rushed to the bed. Vanessa gulped. Barry sensed she was holding something back so he landed on her thumb and sighed.

"Babe, what's the matter?"

"I... have a weird kink," Vanessa started.

Barry tilted his head, "What is it? Don't be scared, you can trust me."

Vanessa hesitated "I like to... you know, roleplay?"

Barry's stinger got harder at the thought of her being his little kitten but little did he know... Vanessa was into stuff a little weirder than that.

Barry cleared his throat. "Ro-Roleplay... as what?" His voice was shaky, his stinger was so hard he couldn't think straight.

Vanessa's hands began to sweat "I want to roleplay a-as Larry Stylinson." Her voice was fragile but she couldn't hold it in any longer, she needed someone, she needed Harry Styles.

Barry couldn't process the thought. He was too horny to think of anything except for Vanessa being his little boobear. Pre-honey was already leaking out of his tip and dripping onto her lacy lingerie. She smiled looking down at her sticky tits and took a big lick of Barry's pre-honey. Her nipples hardened at the touch of the sweet warm honey. Barry watched her tongue slide around on her chest and he could see the wet spot on her panties grow bigger and bigger. She looked up at him, and feeling bold she mumbled "You like that don't you?" Vanessa smirked and saw how pathetic her bee boyfriend looked.

Barry nodded, practically drooling, and without another word, he slammed Vanessa back onto the bed.

Vanessa spread her legs and screamed, "Fuck me harder!" She pulled Barry in and whispered, "Daddy," and Barry thought no man could ever have a hardon stronger than he did. He was into it. But she wanted more. There was a moment of silence Barry peered into Vanessa's normally green crystal orbs... they were dark now and full of lust.

Barry lowered himself to her pussy. He choked out, "Fuck f-fuck I-I," he stuttered, and he thought he was going to bust honey right there.

Vanessa braced herself as Barry entered his stinger into her cunt. It was so tight and she started screaming. Barry scoped her pussy and could feel himself getting weaker but he didn't care. Vanessa was moaning so loud, screaming his name. He thought Ken would hear. Barry shuddered at the thought of Ken but continued to slam his stinger in Vanessa's hole, going harder than ever before. Barry's vision was going blurry and he still pushed himself further in, and then all of a sudden, darkness.  

- enjoy fans. love misha, jj, liv, ivy, and bincs ;)