chapter 2

barry pov 

Darkness, something so peaceful yet so... terrifying. Barry couldn't think or breathe or smell he just felt... nothing. For the first time in his short life he didn't have any worries.

Everything went quiet, what came next was the horrifying screech that projected out of Vanessa's lungs. "Barry!? AH- FUCK" Her voice vibrated through his body.

A sharp stinging sensation started filling up her nether regions. It was painful. She took a quick glance down at her cooter to see if her worst nightmare was coming true. She gasped in horror when she saw Barry's dead bee body stuck in her vagina as it puffed up because of his venom.

She couldn't believe this was happening, all her thoughts were going by miles a minute.

"Barry? Oh my g-" She got cut off by a small feathery touch on the inside of her gates. She held her breath waiting for it to happen again. A few short seconds later she felt it again, even stronger this time... wait did she could have sworn she heard a buzzing noise. Vanessa lowered her head closer to her vagina and whispered "Barry?".

He could hear her, but he couldn't speak over the wetness of her cunt suffocating him. In a quick attempt to get her attention he flapped his wings. She felt the small touch and instantly moaned, gasping in pleasure. His wings fluttering inside her made her feel things she'd never felt before.

Vanessa knew what she needed to do, she was determined. Clenching her thighs together and shivering in pleasure, she slowly slid her finger up. Wiggling her finger around she quickly grazed his leg, "Fuck.." She mumbled to herself. She never thought pulling a bee out of her vagina would feel so good.

She grasped onto his small foot and tugged lightly, her mouth fell open at the small gesture. Barry could feel himself slipping out of her...but he didn't really want to leave. He could live in her tight cunt forever if it wasn't for the fact he couldn't breathe. Vanessa shuddered and pulled him out a bit further. The stimulation was almost too much, spots were flashing in front of her eyes and she was breathing heavily.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" She chanted. Her screams were getting louder, her breath was becoming inconsistent. Barry was practically drooling at the raw sound of her voice. He was almost out, she could feel his wings flapping. Vanessa nearly screamed when she felt Barry's head pop out of her slick hole.

Barry was covered in cum and slime from being so far in Vanessa's hole. He was gasping for air and his usually fluffy bee coat was matted and dirty. He looked up at Vanessa with tired eyes, 

"You like jazz?" 

chapter 2! lmk what you think in the comments. love misha, jj, liv, bincs, ivy <3 yassss