When They Come Across A Karen

Bill
You and Bill were supposed to go shopping but on the way to the parking lot, A middle aged woman with a blonde pixie cut and sunglasses ran in front of you, blocking the car.

"YOU TWO ARE TRESPASSING!" She screamed

You rolled down the window and reasoned with her "Ma'am this is a public parking lot-"

"HELP THESE TWO TRIED TO RUN ME OVER!" She wailed once more causing the passerby to stare at her with grimace

"This is hopeless!" You groaned "Bill, do something!"

Bill smirked and joked "Want me to run her over?"

You snorted at his words then playfully punched his arm "No! I meant teleport us out of here"

"And waste a good show like this!" He said pointing at the 'Karen' "Hell no, babe"

Both of you watch the screaming woman get ignored by people.

Bill laughed hysterically, holding up his phone to record "Oh man! This is gold!"

Will
The two of you were on a date in a cute cafe, When you accidentally bumped into a deranged woman.

You apologized and started walking back to Will, But the woman wasn't finished with you.

Despite Will's fear, He pulls you behind him protectively.

"D-Don't touch my Y/N"

Let's say, No Karen ever crossed you again.

Kill
It was in the middle of the night, You were already sound asleep while Kill was out doing who knows what, when someone knocks on the door. You jolted awake and quickly put a jacket on.

"Who is it?" You asked before opening the door

There was an older woman standing angrily which made you confused.

"Do you need anything?"

"Indeed i do! LET ME IN YOUR HOUSE" She growled furiously

You were taken back with what she said since you and Kill have been living there for a year after your wedding.

"Why the hell would i do that?" You yelled back with equal anger

"I need to see your permit!"

You put your hand on her shoulder and pushed her away "Hell no Karen!"

Her eyes were bloodshot red as if she just smoked marijuana and her body was twitching intensely.

Suddenly, her body froze like ice and she collapsed on the floor, Revealing Kill who was behind her.

"Aight Gorgeous, We're moving out" Kill said casually, pecking you on the lips

"W-What did you just-"

"Oh that?" Kill asked pointing at the Karen "That's just garbage i forgot to throw earlier"