《When You Meet》

Bill
Ever since you were a kid you would always go out and explore the forest,
This time you went into the deep parts of the forest and ended up getting lost.

"Please please work..." You pleaded while holding your phone.
You were on top of a tree, Raising your phone in your hand, searching for reception.

Just then, You heard a small crack sound from the branch you were sitting on "I HATE MY LIFE!" You shouted before the branch snapped and you started falling

You shut your eyes close, preparing for you body to break once you start getting close to the ground, But somehow you felt nothing. You didn't feel any pain or heard the sound of your bones breaking. You slowly opened your eyes and found that you landed safely on the grass.

"H-How did this happen?!" You said in disbelief as you examined your body
"Allow me to explain" A voice said
You turned around and saw a small yellow pyramid with one eye, small bow tie and a top hat.
You quickly brushed off the grass on you and stood up "Who...No! What are you?" You asked trying to keep your composure.

"Glad you asked kid, But first allow me to introduce myself" He said before transforming into a human

He had tanned skin, He had a yellow glowing eye and the other had a triangular eyepatch , His hair color was a yellowish blonde, He was wearing a dress shirt and yellow tail coat which had patterns that resembled bricks, a top hat floating over his head and last but not least, A pair of black gloves.

He started hovering towards you and introduced himself  "I'm Bill Cipher! Dream Demon and you must be the lovely, Y/N L/N" He winked as he tipped his hat

"Nice to meet you, But...How did you know my name?"

"I always see you wandering around here" He gave you a mischievous smirk

You give him an uncomfortable chuckle "Okay..." you continued "Thank you uhm, Mr. Cipher but i gotta go bye!" You said quickly before beginning to walk away, But suddenly you were stopped by his magic.

"Ah! Not so fast, doll" You felt your body being pulled back from where you came from "I'm not letting you go, just yet" He said in a low voice as his grin grew

"W-What do you want from me?!" You stammered as you started to stumble away from him

He smiled creepily at you while holding your chin up "Just a favor for saving your life"

"What favor?" You asked

"Let's make a deal" He said, taking his hand out "I'll get you out of this forest, But! I want something in exchange"

"And what will it be?" You raised your eyebrow

"I'll tell you once were done"

You were really hesitant about making a deal with some dorito demon you just met, But you were eager to get out of the forest so you decided to accept.

"Deal" You said, taking his hand

He grinned at you wickedly. As you two shook hands, blue flames suddenly erupted between you causing you to gasp and yank your hand back.

Bill took your hand in his and flicked his fingers, teleporting you both to town.

"Woah..." You gasped

"Thank you so much, I'll be going now!" You said, bowing your head. You turned your heel and began walking away but you were stopped once again.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

You stared at him quite dumbfounded "Hm...Oh! Right the deal" you exclaimed in realization

"Well what is it?"

His lips turned into a sadistic grin as he walked towards you "From now on..."

He brushed off strands of your (H/C) hair and leaned on to your ear, You felt your spine shiver as you felt his hot breath on your neck.

"You're Mine." He said in a low voice before disappearing

When he was finally gone. You froze in your place, trying to figure out what just happened.

You blinked a few times before saying "What have I gotten myself into...?"

Will
It was night, You just came from Greasy's Diner, The streetlights were turned off and the moon was being covered by the clouds making the surroundings dark. While walking and tapping on your phone, You heard someone choking for air, It gave you an eerie feeling so you turned on the flashlight of your phone to see who it was.

You pointed your phone to an alley and saw a pale boy about your age, He had light blue disheveled hair, One of his eyes were also light blue but the other was covered with a triangle shaped eyepatch , He was wearing a dress shirt and blue waistcoat which was torn and covered with blood. Even though he was a complete stranger you knew you couldn't just leave him to die, So you decided you'll take him to your apartment and call an ambulance afterwards.

He noticed your presence and started to crawl away from you "P-Please don't hurt me!" He shrieked, tears welling from his eyes

"No no no! I'm not here to hurt you!" You reassured "I'm here to help"

"I'm Y/N L/N by the way" You say, offering a hand to him

He looked down at his feet and muttered "I'm W-Will"

The blue headed boy wiped his tears and tried getting up but failed miserably, You quickly went beside him and put his arm around your shoulders "Here, Don't worry i'll assist you" Will nodded to you and managed to stand up.

The two of you were about to leave but stopped by someone yelling "WILL! WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU DAMN WEAKLING"

"No...It's my m-master" Will whimpered, nervously clinging to your arm "Y/N, y-you sh-should leave he might hurt you..." he suggested

You shook your head and replied "No, I'm not leaving you here"

You heard footsteps pounding towards your direction, You immediately grab a hold of Will's hand and began running as fast as you both can.

When you two finally reached your apartment, You quickly dashed to your bathroom for a first aid kit while Will made himself comfortable on your couch.

"Okay i'm ba-"

You stopped your tracks by the sight of Will asleep and softly snoring, He was snuggled up against a blanket and an octopus plushie. You smiled like an idiot at the sight, instantly melting your heart. You placed down the kit and sat next to him and began stroking his light blue hair.