CHAPTER 16

Ronalyn's POV

(August 3,Saturday)

Nandito ako ngayon sa kwarto ko. Nakahiga habang nakatitig sa kisame. Hindi ko parin makalimutan yung nangyari kahapon. Pagdating ko dito sa bahay hindi ko nakita si Mike,sila Jacob lang yung nakita ko. Ayaw ko silang tanungin baka magalit lang sila. Dali-dali akong pumasok sa kwarto at ini-lock ito. Umiyak ako dahil sa nakita ko. They are kissing in front of me. Umupo ako at ginulo yung buhok ko.

"Ugh!"I messed my hair in frustration. I'm mad at Danna because she let him kissed her. I started to cry again.

"W-why? I-i thought he loves me? You all said that he loves me! But why did he kissed Danna?!"I angrily asked like they are in front of me. I hugged my knees and I cover my face. I cry silently until I heard my doors open. I didn't looked up to see who it was.

"Ronalyn!"That voice, that voice that I already hate to hear.

"Get out!"I said to the person.

"No!"she said so I looked up on her. I looked at her with hatred and disgusting.

"GET OUT!"I yelled on her but she didn't moved so I stand up.

"Ano bang ginagawa mo dito?"I asked her with an angry tone.

"I'm hear to say that he didn't meant to kissed me!"she said in a monotone. I looked directly in her eyes. I saw how it's gloomy.

'No! Don't! Ronalyn don't!'

"Ronalyn, he loves you!"she said again.

"No he's not! Ikaw ang mahal niya hindi ako!"sagot ko sa kaniya.

"Hit me!"she said that made my eyes widened.

"Hit me if that's what you want! Hit me, I don't care if you hurt me or what!"Donna said so I slapped her hard that made her right cheeks red. Her head turned to the left because I slapped her hards.

"I hate you! I HATE YOU. Ang sabi mo ako ang mahal niya, sinabi niyo sa akin yun pero ano? Hinayaan mo siyang halikan ka niya"I said on her while my tears streaming down. She looked at me. Her blue eyes looking at me sadly.

"You hate me without knowing how much it hurts for Mike when he saw you kissing that guy!"she said on me that made me shocked.

'H-he saw us?!'

"Pero hindi yun dahilan para hindi mo siya pigilan sa paghalik sayo! I hate you. I F*CKING HATED YOU. I don't want to see you anymore. I hated you so much"I angrily said on her. She didn't speak until France and Kyle came out from now where.

"What's happening here?"France asked us.

"Why are you crying Ronalyn? And where did she got that?"Kyle asked us while pointing Danna who's looking down now.

"OY! Are you two going to talk or what?" Kyle asked once again. Danna slowly looking up to see me. We got shocked because her blue eyes has a tears streaming down. She smiles at me. A faked smile.

"You hated me. You don't want to see me anymore. It's that what your wish? If that is then I'll granted it. Sayōnara, Ronalyn!"she said in a soft voice before turning around to walk away. We watched her walking away from us.

"What was that?"France asked before turning his head to face me.

"What did you do?"he asked me.

"I-i"I don't have a words to speak.

"Tch!" Kyle said before he walk away. Ako at si France nalang ang naiwan. Nakatingin siya sa akin.

"Ronalyn,tell me what she doesn't mean about that?"he asked in a monotone. But before I speak, someone interrupt me and that is Saitō and Jacob.