CHAPTER 30

Mike's POV

(September 10,tuesday)

It's Khalix birthday. Good thing I already buy a gift on him. I can't believe that Ronalyn allow me to court her but.......why did I saw her eyes looking for someone last night? Yes I know Nicolai tagged along with her.

'What if she just said that because of pity? No she can't do that on me'

I'm here at my room. We don't have work right now because Danna excuse us so it's either Ate Angel or Kuya Rico is the boss there. I'm here laying at my bed. I'm still thinking on what happened last night.

"What if Nicolai have a feelings for her?...No stop thinking like that,Mike" I said to myself before I sat up. I took out my phone on my pocket and I saw that Danna has a message on me. I silent my phone last night so I didn't notice that she have a message. I open it and I read her message.

On text

Danna:
Come to the library.
I have to tell you something important that you might didn't like.
8:35 a.m

After I read that,I get up before I rushed to the library. I open the door and I walk inside. I saw Danna and the boys. I sat beside between France and Justin.

"So?"I spoke. Danna sighed so we turn our head on her.

"I already texted you that I have to tell you something important that you might didn't like right?"she asked me. I just nod in response.

"Rustico found out that Maia has planning something"Jacob suddenly said.

"It's not true right? You don't have any evidence"I said on them.

"Then can you tell us what is this?" Kevin asked me while he handing his phone. I took his phone while I'm looking at him then I looked at his phone. My eyes widened because I saw a planning board and a pictures of Ronalyn.

"How?"I asked to myself.

"We already told you that Maia is probably a part of a gang"Justin said.

"No! She can't do that"I said on them.

"Mike, Maia is already change"Kyle said on me.

"Mike, look that planning board that Rustico took is on Maia's secret room" Takāshi said on me but I didn't even believe on him. I know that Maia can't do that.

"Mike,why are you defending her?" France suddenly asked me.

"Because it's not true"I said on him.

"You can't believe that she can do that but Mike we're talking about Ronalyn and Maia's plan"Khalix said.

"What if she's not the one who's planning to kill Ronalyn?"I suddenly asked.

"Mike, the secret room is connected to her room"Fujī said on me.

"Even if that secret room is connected to her room, she can't do that"I said.

"Mike, why are you always like that if we talk about Maia's being in a part of a gang?"Saitō suddenly asked.

"Do you really love Ronalyn or it's just a lie?"Itsuki asked me that made me silent.

"Ok that's it! If you don't want to believe us then don't. We're not forcing you to believe us but....don't blame us if there's something bad happened to Ronalyn" Danna suddenly spoke that made us silent once again.

"I will ask you a question Mike so you better tell us the truth"Danna said again while looking at me intensely that made me gulp.

"Do you really love Ronalyn in romantic way? Or you still love your ex?"Danna asked me.