𝐬𝐢𝐱.

𝟎𝟔 | 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫.

Sid invited the guys over to have some drinks and hang out, everyone was sprawled out around the living room doing their thing, partaking in their own conversations, playing video games on the small tv, snacking on Casey's pizza that rests in the box on the table.

Sid has an unhealthy addiction to Casey's pizza.

Soon into the night there's a loud knocking on the door, no one really pays it any mind. We're not expecting anyone else at our little party so no one jumps up to go answer. Only moments later does Sid get up and makes his way out of the living room.

I quickly go back to my conversation with Shawn about an idea for an album. Fifteen minutes pass, then thirty, and I slowly begin to wonder where the fuck Sid went. Almost as if my mind was read, he walks around the corner and sits back down next to me with a heavy sigh but an everlasting pleasant smile.

"What's up man?" I ask.

"You'll see in a few." He takes a sip of his beer that he picked up from the wooden side table.

I shrug it off, picking up my conversation with Shawn once again. Once he gets talking It's like he can't be stopped. He only stops when everyone else does, leading me to turn and look where everyone else is.

Miss mysterious makes her way around I see.

Sid hands her a cold beer as everyone greets her happily, not noticing the puffiness in her eyes.

"Corey, this is Del. She'll be staying here for a while." Sid says with a smile, making room for Lila between us both on the crowded couch. I was surprised to see her here if I was being honest. I never expected her to know all the guys in the band besides me. I never would've guessed I was that anti-social.

"I had no clue you all knew her." I comment.

"She's pretty popular!" Sid blurts.

"Shut up Sid. I'm not." Lila mumbles from next to me.

"She's pretty and popular!" He retorts.

I have to agree on that one. She's hands down one of the most pretty girls I've seen. She obviously doesn't see it like the rest of us do.

I see her roll her eyes as she takes a long sip of her beer.

"What happened this time Lila." Shawn asks like this sort of thing happens all the time.

"Shawn." Jim gives him a glare.

"What?! I'm just asking!" He defends himself.

"Nothing happened. I just... Needed to get away." Lila says defeated. "I'm gonna need like four more of these." She points to the almost empty bottle of beer in her hand, taking the final drink from it.

"Well obviously something happened." Sid mutters as he hands her another. I wouldn't encourage drinking to cope like she obviously is but I can't really say anything since I do the same thing.

She shoots him a glare that could kill you. Everyone chooses not to pry once they see the look she gives him. I don't dare ask any questions. After hearing the way her mother talked to her last night, I can make my assumptions as to what happened. Everyone sits around and continues their conversations while drinking their beers. Lila stays mostly silent for it all, not totally out of character for her but five beers later it does seem pretty worrisome.

Everyone decides It's getting late and It's time for them to head home. Most of them are pretty drunk but they're the ones who're choosing to get behind the wheel not me. I don't stop any of them as they walk out the front door, yelling their goodbyes to me as they walk to their cars. I walk back to the living room, not seeing Lila anywhere.