Run away

*Didn't Proof Read*

Trigger Warning ⚠️: Rape

Onika ran away from home at 17 and it has now been 7 years since she left but now she has no choice but to go back because her father has Stage 2 Cancer.

Onika has been in her 5 bedroom penthouse for hours pacing around , crying and packing. After fixing her make up she looked at her clock that was on the wall and seen it was 2:30 and her 7 year old son Nai'lon gets out at 3:00 . She hurriedly packed their luggage in her 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee. After making sure she had everything she locked up her apartment She went to pick up Nai'lon.

After picking him up she got him something to eat and headed to her private jet.

5 Hours " Washington, d.c."

Onika teared up as she got off the jet with her sleeping son and seen her older Brother waiting for her. She ran to him hugging him hard to the point she was squeezing her tiny son. "Hi michael" she said with her now red face. "Hi babydoll , i can't believe i'm actually seeing you right now" he whispered as he hugged her again than picking up their things.

While driving to theirs mother house she begin to get flashbacks of how she ended up running away.

Flashback 7 years ago!

Onika has always been a nerd since she was a baby and her siblings would bully her about except Micheal (Older brother) and Beyoncé (Bestfriend) . Throughout all 4 years of highschool she was bullied by these group of boys . So one day they decided that they was going to play a little game on her . one of the boys pretended to be her friend in order to lure her to a party . That same day she was asked ,she asked her mom can she go and she was super excited because it would be her fist party but her mom said no but that night Onika disregarded what her mother had said and snuck out of the house. around 2:00 am the boys decided to play their game and they gave her a couple of drinks that they laced. While they walked her up to a room , her vision began to blur and it's like she was going in and out but she continued to walk with them. As soon as they got her to the room  on of the boys (Dante) grabbed her and placed her onto the bed the other boys pulled out their phone to recored , as he began to remove her clothes she tried to fight him off and tired yelling for help but they couldn't hear her . In order to shut her up he stuffed his shirt into her mouth while two of the other boys were holding her arms. "PLZZZ STOP LET ME GOOO PLZ.  HELPPP SOMEBOY HELP ME" Onika sobbed but the music continued to play. Dante than proceed to stick his Penis inside of her which caused her to let out a cry of pain. Onika couldn't do nothing now......she just layed their numb as all 10 of them took their turn on her while on the last one her body gave out and passed out from all the screaming and punches they threw at her.

The next day Onika woke up looking for her clothes once she found them she limp all they way home. Once she got home she seen her mother and siblings on the porch before she even say anything her mother screamed at her. "TANYA WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU , IF YOU WOULD'VE LISTENED TO ME NONE OF THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED" Her mother said crying. Onika Tried to speak ur nothing came out all she seen was disappointing looks from her family and disgust. But Michael took it upon himself to help his little sister he bathe her and feed her even though she didn't want to eat he still feed her. Michael tried to get onika to speak and tell him the boys who did it but she wouldn't say a word so they left it alone but the mean comments and vocal abuse from her other siblings got worse.

3 Months

Onika found out she was pregnant and told her family which mad everything worse. Her mother stop talking to her completely and basically ignored her and Beyoncé . Also that's when her other siblings started the physical abuse when Michael wasn't home. So she ran away with 20,000 dollars she had saved up from working since she was 14. She didn't leave a note or nothing she took a couple of clothes and left to start her new life with her unborn.

Flashback over

Now looking back at it , it was a very stupid idea but she couldn't handle it anymore.

Snapping out of her thoughts she seen that they was at their mothers house and seen cars and family members everywhere. "Mich why didn't you tell me that there was something going on , can you just take me to an hotel " Onika said facing Micheal with anxiety running all threw her body.
"No babydoll you will have to face them one day and today is that day" He said Getting out of the car and going to Onika's side helping her out than getting Nai'lon.

As they were walking towards the front door everybody stopped what they was doing to stare at onika and her son. They all looked happy to see her but they didn't say anything, she rolled her eyes and kept it moving. She wasn't here to start any relations with her family she just here to see her dad and keep it moving. Walking into the house she see her brothers and sisters , beyoncé her mom and dad sitting on the couch talking and a whole bunch of other people in the backyard and in the kitchen.
"Oni" her dad said as he jumped up to hug her. "Hi daddy" Onika said as her tears left her eyes. "Omg My baby girl is here " Her dad said. She didn't say anything thing but hug him. After pulling away he looked down at Nai'lon smiling. "Who Is this little guy " ,
"He's my son Nai'lon " Onika smiled.
"He looks just like you" Coral said.
"Mhmm" Onika hummed not paying her any mind . Onika father pulled her and Nai'lon into the living room where everybody else was sitting and sat her down by home afraid he may lose her again. The family inside the house were shocked to see her here. "So Oni why did you wait so long to come back " Her father said wanting some answers."Uhh I wasn't ready and when i heard about your cancer i didn't have no other choice but to come back and check on you"
"Baby what was the reason for you running away" Her mother asked confused.
"Man you know why i left , don't sit here and act like you didn't see them putting there hands and me knowing i was pregnant and you completely stop talking to me . I almost lost my baby because of you fucking assholes" She said pointing at her siblings. "And you was suppose to be my best friend forever Beyoncé , but instead of talking to me you jump to conclusions. Did you know i was raped or you just thought i was a hoe because i was pregnant " Onika said , and once she said rape they all started crying apologizing but that didn't faze her she was over everybody bullshit at this point.

But she couldn't stop the feelings she had for Beyoncé. Onika couldn't help but to stare her.

  Weeks Later
It's been a a couple of weeks since Onika has been in D.C. She talked to her mom and Beyoncé and they made up but she's not talking to Ming, Christen , Serria, Robert Jr ( Siblings). They felt some type of way but Onika didn't care she ignored them like the rest of her family.

Onika was now at Beyoncé house , they was laying down watching movies and talking catching up.

I been wrote this but months ago and now i decided to post it.

Nai'lon ?

Onika?

Micheal?

Beyoncé?

Coral?

Robert?

Siblings?

Plz vote and comment! ❤️