Principale Office

*Comment and vote please*

Huston , Texas

Onika silently prayed on the way to the principals office , everyone knew to never get sent there. Onika wasn't at a regular boarding school. Her school was way different , parents sent there kids there to toughen them up or to simply discipline them. Parents signed a contract allowing the principal access to Edge-Play, Hair Pulling, Orgasm Denial and many more. It was a BDSM boarding school.

Before Onika could knock on the door , Principal Knowles was already waiting staring her down. Onika walked in with her head down trying not to make eye contact with her.

Principal Knowles gripped onto Onika tight ponytail and pulled her back into her. Onika breathe hitched as she whispered in her ear. "What are you doing in here sweet pea"Her deep voice spoke. Onika was to
shocked to even mutter a word so ( We gone refer Beyoncé to ms.knowles) Ms.knowles knocked everything off her desk and pushed onika onto it ripped her pants off and started spanking her.

Onika didn't expect to get turned on by the gesture but she did and she loved it. "Are you gonna speak now?" Ms.Knowles asked.

"Yes"
"Good girl now tell me why you're in here"
"I got in trouble for cursing out a teacher and being out of dress code" Onika whimpered as Ms.Knowles rubbed her now red ass.
"Mhm"

I wanna see how y'all like this one shot and i'll finish it!

Cliffhanger?

Onika?

Beyoncé?