47

"What did you do?" Sirius sighed and Harry glared at Marvolo.

"I hate you, this was supposed to be the start of a beautiful comradeship."

"I have to have something to serve me some amusement."

Harry gave him a withering look which quickly changed in to an innocent smile when he faced the five other adults in the room; Draco was successfully hiding behind the sofa much to Harry's ire.

"See you know how I get bored sometimes," He began and out the corner of his eye he saw the Dark Lord angle himself to face the others too, he was going to get him back for this.

"And you know how Dumbledore's keeping the Philosopher's Stone here? Well me and Draco got bored and decided to go and get it and I kinda gave it to him." Harry rushed out and was greeted with silence.

"You stole the Philosopher's Stone. Then gave it to the Dark Lord?" Sirius confirmed after the silence had stretched on for about a minute.

"Uhuh,"

The Black Lord looked around at the others and shook his head,

"I got nothing,"

"You stole the Philosopher's Stone, a legendary magical artefact, from under Albus Dumbledore's extremely long nose and gave it to the Dark Lord, and no one knew." Severus exclaimed.

"Well Draco knew, he helped me steal it."

"How in Merlin's name did you do it?"

"It was quite easy, I mean, we did it in February."

He had shocked them in to silence much to his relief, and he gave Marvolo the evil eye.

"I am so blaming you when this sinks in!" He hissed.

"I didn't ask you to steal the Philosopher's Stone,"

"No, I did that because I was bored. I mean, who keeps a Philosopher's Stone in a school and expects it to stay there?" Harry rolled his eyes.

"Your child is insane, Black," Lucius decided and Harry looked affronted.

"Well that's rude,"

"Truth hurts, cub," Remus told him and Harry sniffed.

"It is not insanity, merely greatness you are yet to understand." He informed them primly, crossing his arms and tilting his chin up arrogantly. He was given looks of utter disbelief, as well as a highly amused one from Marvolo, and he flashed them a smirk.

"Fine, enough about me, a Dark Lord is sat there, talk to him."

Said man raised an eyebrow.

"We will be having a long conversation later." Remus warned and Harry cringed.

"I thought as much,"

"What are your plans, my Lord?" Severus asked recovering from the shock of two eleven year olds stealing the Philosopher's Stone.

"At the current time I am reacquainting myself with the wizarding world, I have recently been told some important information which is crucial to the political network I will be creating." Marvolo told them, "I am creating a public face to coincide with the Death Eaters,"

"A new name within the circle," Lucius confirmed.

"Quite," Marvolo turned to Harrison, "The summer is approaching, our meeting can wait until then if you are agreed?" Harry tilted his head.

"Yes, they will die of heart failure or something otherwise," Harry agreed, "Although, there are a few points that I want to make about your Death Eaters."