002. 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲 - 𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭

⋆·˚ ༘ *🛹🦋⋆·˚ ༘ *
— two

third person

THE STREET LIGHTS glisten against the windows of the uber, driving along the backroads of phoenix, az. via paige larson looks around the back, checking to make sure she has enough room to spread out.

being in the car for almost three straight hours had not done the girl any favors. moving onto the freeway the car is darker, giving off a more in closed look. she tries to calm herself as the space seems to get.... smaller. smaller. and smaller.

via reminds herself to stay calm and that she will be in her own room in less than twenty minutes. even still, the thought doesn't help. the dark brunette feels her breath hitch as it starts to feel like the car is being closed in.

her whole body starts to shake and via squeezes herself, trying to get it to stop. the worse part about panic attacks and having anxiety in general; you never know when it's gonna just happen.

via starts to tear up, frustrated that she can't stop or control the situation. luckily for her, the sliding door between the front and the back is closed, so the driver can't see her. she thinks of calling someone, but she don't have anyone on the top of her mind.

via continues to breathe in and out slowly. the uber pulls up to her house and she pays him quickly.
as the car pulls up, she's greeted by her older sister, lindsay. the lights in the car turn on and the eighteen year old feels her head start to spin. via stumbles out of the car and into her older sister's arms.

"via! omg are you okay?!" lindsay freaks, trying to keep her younger sister upright. the uber driver offers to take in the bags and linds takes via inside.

she goes into the kitchen and starts to whisper in a worried voice. two more voices spake and soon her sister is joined by two older concerned faces.

"olivia paige larson! how could you go out without telling us?! or at least you're sister. oh my, look at you, you're shaking. lindsay, honey can you go get her some tea with honey and lemon please?" her mom, places her hand on her daughter's face and caresses her cheek.

a blanket gets placed around via's shoulders and her dad starts a nice warm fire. lindsay comes back in with tea and a chocolate frosted brownie. she knows it all.

via smiles her a thanks and carefully takes a sip of the tea, hoping her shaken hands don't make it spill. "mom, you know i wanna move to la, i had to go and make sure that i could be in a big crowd." the young girl tries to reason with her.

"at a party at almost one in the morning?" her mother arches her brows.

the dark brunette slumps down in the couch with her tea. maybe not the best idea to party after all... she thought to herself. knowing that tomorrow she was gonna be graduating high school and wanting to go to a big school in college, via needed to try to be out there in the crowd- even though it didn't really work.

graduating from school tomorrow, she needs to make a big decision on where she'll be going to school. via had already gotten accepted into a couple of schools; stanford university, nyu, fortum university, but her dream school is ucla.

she knew for someone who panics easily and has anxiety attacks, it's not the best option. but it's the eighteen year old girl's dream.