003. 𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐢𝐭

⋆·˚ ༘ *🛹🦋⋆·˚ ༘ *
three

third person

OLIVIA PAIGE LARSON stands in front of her mirror wearing; a pale pink dress, with cream heels, her nails and toes both painted a french.

her hand clutches to the key necklace around her neck, her nana gave her when she made her confirmation, back in freshman year.

today is really it: graduation day, the last day of school.

via's sister sneaks up behind her and hugs her from behind, causing the eighteen year old to jump a little. "sorry..." she says, resting her chin on her younger sister's shoulder.

having a good 4 inches on via being 5'9, her eyes had to look up at her. "it's alright." via lets out a little sigh, "should i be nervous...?" lindsay lets go of the younger girl and turns her to face her.

"via, you're gonna be fine. it's just like kindergarten, except you're a lot taller." she smiles and then looks down at the eighteen year old, "well... maybe not that much taller."

via roll her eyes and laughs at her small tease. "shut up. at least i'm #4 in my class." the brunette girl smirks, knowing that linds was 7th in hers.

her older sister huffs and flips her brunette- highlighted hair in a sassy way. "now you shut up." linds giggles, pulling via's hair lightly. the younger girl giggles and pulls her into a hug. she was gonna miss her. sadly, lindsay leaving to portland, oregon to visit her boyfriend this summer tomorrow.

as much as v knew she hadn't seen christian, since their final semester since they graduated together at mcgill university in canada. "i invited the seavey's to your graduation, if that's okay..."

via looks pat her and shrug. she wasn't really that opinionated on who goes to her graduation. it's a celebration, so anyone could come if they wanted. she gives v another hug, before they hear a knock at the door.

lindsay walks to the door and opens it. the seavey boys stand at the door all three in tuxedos. anna, who's via's age stands at the door on her phone, wearing a yellow wrap dress. her blonde hair is straightened.

lindsay walks up to christian and jumps up into his arms cuddling him. he stumbles back a little at the sudden actions, but remains stable and laughs, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

the eighteen year old girl smiles at the two of them, remembering the first time they started dating; when linds was in middle school and v was just in fourth grade. crazy to think after so many years, they're still together and happy. of course, going to the same school helped.

she smiles and give a nod to daniel, who's a year older than her and walks downstairs. austin's leaning against the door frame on his phone, dressed in a grey blazer with a white button-downed shirt. his curly hair is a little messy, but not too bad that it's not acceptable for the graduation. "hey," via smiles, kissing his cheek.

he looks down at me and his famous pearly white smile appears on his lips. "hi sunshine, you look gorgeous today. not like it's hard for you to." the brunette girl blushes and smiles, looking into his eyes. he fiddles with his pockets and eventually pulls out a jewelry box. he puts the box in her hands. she opens the box and gasps in shock.