Please Read

Hi guys :3 I wanna talk about something real quick-

I am in no way supporting pedophilia nor am I okay with an old as man hitting on a child or anything like that. It's disgusting.

I'm not gonna pull the "it's just fiction" card since its a serious topic and people suffer from it.

Morro's age before he died in the Cave of Despair was about 15 to 20 years old.

Tommy Andreasen, the story lead for Ninjago, confirmed that Lloyd was 10 years old during Child's Play. After the tomorrow Tea had been casted on him, the ninjas and the grundle, he ages up to at least, as most people are saying, to 15-17. He has no official age, but it is obvious that he's in his teens to late teens.

Morro died when he was in his teen years in the Cave of Despair, and became a ghost in The Cursed Realm after that because of his past actions. He never aged up by then.

Also, this book isn't meant to be taken seriously since the ninjas logically would've been found Lloyd a chapter ago or so. They took at least 3-5 days to save him during season 6.

I take the blame for not clarifying though, going with the ages that is.

Morro is 17 in this book
Lloyd is 15 in this book

To the person who stated it was pedophilia, I apologize for not stating their age as I should've had done. But please don't spam comment that it's pedophilia- it bothers me since I know some of my friends have been molested as a child and I don't want that for anyone else.

And no, this book won't have smut since they're minors. It's all jokes and cracks with a bit of serious talk and scenarios. Thats it.

Thank you for reading and I hope this cleared some things up :3