Morro and Lloyd 5

Lloyd's p.o.v.

It's been a while since I have seen Morro. I wonder what he's doing right now...

"La-Loyd Garmadon, help me," speak of the devil.

"What is it Morro?" I asked, turning my gaze towards him. He threw some sort of package on my head, making me fall backwards on the floor. And that hurted..

"I need you to help me with top secret government paperwork. I don't understand it, and I need you to process this and decipher it." He said bitterly, looking away. Confused as ever, I looked at the packet.

"Wha-" I say. It read:

"4th Grade Math."

I processed this situation before dying of laughter.

"What?! It's bad, no?!" Morro asked, ticked off.

"IT'S VERY BAD!" I screamed, coughing and wheezing while laughing. I fell on the floor again and rolled around, clutching onto my stomach to try to breathe.

"What does it say?!" He asked, terrified. That only made me laugh even harder.

"IT'S 4TH GRADE MATH AND YOU CAN'T READ THAT?!" I continued to laugh, feeling my stomach starting to hurt.

"Sh-SHUT UP! IT'S BEEN A WHILE, SINCE I HAD TO GO TO SCHOOL, OKAY?!" He screamed at me, clearly embarrassed.

"Did you even go to school?!" I snickered, calming down now. I looked up to him and noticed his sudden change of attitude. He seems more... depressed now.

"No, I didn't. I was homeless at a young age because my family didn't want me and said that I was too much of a burden to them... So they kicked me out when I was 4 and I never went to school, mainly because I was bullied in Pre-K and everybody hated me." I could've sworn that I saw a tear fall from Morro's ghostly, pale cheek.

"Oh... I'm sorry for bringing up those memories.." I said softly, grabbing the packet.

"It's fine. Besides, who needs schools when you can conquer the world and don't have to worry about school anymore?" He joked, which received him a punch on the shoulder.

"No, Morro." I glared at him, seeing him wince from the pain. I looked back at the packet and thought of something. "How about I can teach you?" I asked, looking at him with curiosity.

"Lloyd, no." He hissed, backing away from the packet.

"Lloyd yes." I giggled, ready to charge at him. However, it looked like he wasn't planning on running away anytime soon. Taking this as an advantage, I ran to him and tackled him to the ground, pinning him down. Giggling, I lifted him up in a sitting down position. I grabbed the packet and set it out on the small table.

"So uh... Do I need anything to use or..?" His confused face, to be fairly honest, was adorable and cute. He looks like a child when he's confused!

"You need a notebook and a pencil. You need to at least use something to write on and write with to answer questions and solve stuff. Otherwise how else would you give an answer and explain it?" I asked, giving him a straight face. All I was given was a smol blush in return. Wait-

"What are you staring at, hooman?" A growl snapped out of my thoughts, belonging to Morro. I gave him a nervous giggle, scratching the back of my neck.

"Not to be rude or anything, but uh.. why were you blushing?" I gave him a quizzical look, wanting an answer immediately.

"Well- uhm- I was uh-" he started to sputter out words that even I don't understand, hearing a couple of 'acks' and 'uhhs.'

"Are you choking on air now? Holy sweet coffee cakes, b r e a t h e, will ya?" At this point, I really am curious and getting a bit inpatient.

"I WAS EMBARRASSED, OKEY- NOWLET'SJUSTSTARTTHISSHITANDSTOPMAKINGMEGETALLFLUSTEREDBECAUSEOFYOURCUTEASSOKAY-"

"Wh a t."

"NOTHING, JUST COME ON! I CAN'T WAIT TO LEARN, MR. GARMADON-"

"Ok then-"

Basically, it consisted of me laughing at Morro and his childish behaviour, him breaking crayons, accidentally ripping out papers, getting mad at me for giving him book reports, and him begging me to let him pass the exams I gave him.

"Pleaaaaaaase! I don't wanna fail again!" He cried, sobbing on the floor. I just gave him a straight face, sighing.

"Day 39 and this man is crying to me to make him pass his finals so he can get the other town's residents when he failed to do so for the past week. Pitiful," I mumbled, flicking his forehead.

"Owii! Why was that for?!" He hissed, backing away.

"That's what you get for being a crybaby over a 7th Grade test on simple math terms.. the π is so easy! Including the taxes and everything!" I scolded him, raising my hands up in the air while looking at the wall.

"No, it's not! You only taught me this a week ago! It's not fair!"

No one's p.o.v.

At Morro's words, he was pinned down to the small table that held his test, facing the surface of it while blinking.

"The fu-"

"I taught you this for two weeks straight and gave you enough time to study and understand it. I'm not fair? How about I add more questions in there and give you homework?" Lloyd whispered roughly into Morro's ear, being calm yet irritated at the same time.

"N-No..." Lloyd was surprised at Morro's stutter while the man himself knew exactly why. Their position was unintentional, but anyone could've mistaken it, since Lloyd has his grip on Morro's hand behind his back and on his ear, making Morro's back curve a bit to make more room to be comfortable. And the fact that Morro was pinned onto the table- people could easily mistake them doing something.. you kNoW...

"Why did you-"

"Just get off of me, La-Loyd..." Morro growled, in which Lloyd obliged, scooting away.

"Now can you do your test?" Lloyd asked, giving him puppy eyes. Morro was gonna say no until he saw Lloyd lift up a bowl of ice cream.

He wasn't gonna ditch it.

In the end, he did his tests and received the cool treat.

A/n: I felt bad for the people who were waiting for this to update, so here it is! Sorry if I took too long... I lost motivation but people wanted me to update it and said they enjoyed this!!! ;;; Again, I'm SO sorry for making you guys wait for SO long!!! I really tried my best, since school is coming back... Frick... ;;;

Peace!