I

Delia Shuester, a girl with so many dreams but so little chances. She wanted to be more than what she was. All she needed was a chance.
——————————————

Her father was a dead beat and no good, student harassing glee teacher at some rotten high school. All her life Delia wanted to leave, to go somewhere magical and get railed by all sorts of people. She wanted to be a home wrecker, and social reject. She didn't have many friends. Her father was too obsessed with teenage kids, that he didn't have anytime for Delia. She only had her idols Jughead Jones and Nessa Barret, also known as Nessa Sharret. She looked up to them, they were her only friends, that and her discharge goblin. She wanted to shart on lives and sing painful songs in the rain. But she couldn't, she already had so many other problems. What were her problems you may ask? First off, her father is Will Shuester, and that was pretty self explanatory. Second, her father also has a weird obsession with kids that sing. And with that, her life was pretty shitty for a teenage girl. So, she thought some more, turning to her discharge goblin for help every so often , and that's when she realized.

All she had to do was find her magical world that she spent countless hours making fake scenarios in her head about because she was so fucking lonely. So, Delia grabbed her dream journal and began to work. She rethought all of the scenarios she has created in the pea brain of her's damaged by her discharge goblin, as she was writing down all the scenarios, she realized that she didn't have a way of getting to her magical world.

So, she thought again and again in the disappointment she calls a brain, and soon  realized that all she had to do was click her Barbie heels  three times. Soon enough, Delia clicked those heels and made it into her magical land, Hogwarts. 

Yes, the magical world that she loved dearly was finally in front of her eyes. She was finally there, after reading book after book, in her own little world. But, she was here, the pages of a book finally came true.

 It appeared she was in a large outdoor area, and in-front was a large clock, swinging back and forth, filled with students with long different colored uniforms on. As Delia looked around with her light blue eyes, taking in her new surroundings with a deep breath, she looked around with those sealike orbs and they landed on a tall, blondel boy. Little did she know that someone, was the one and only Draco Malfoy.

-
A/N
How'd did y'all like the story so far!!

next chap will be longer!!!

don't forget to vote!!

-