II

When Deilia looked around, her light blue orbs landed on Draco Malfoy...

He caught her eyes and stared back at those hideous things, he smirked to himself, thinking about how he has landed his aristocratic eyes on that 3'2 baddie he'd never seen before. She was gorjus , just his type, he liked how small  she looked, how he could step on her if he wanted to. He soon decided to walk over to the 3'11  girl. As he walked over the courtyard and to her in that tall, hard dilf  body of his, he held out his hand out to the girl, who looked like a child, his child he thought. He hoped that she wouldn't reject his handshake like the orphan did in first year. And as he held out his hand, she spoke.

"H-H-ey." She said pressing her two fingers together
"Hey Slut whore face bitch, get on ur knees for daddy Draco." The blonde boy said dominantly.
Delia looked at him with watering eyes

"W-W-W-W-What.." She'd say trying not to cry.
The blonde boy looked at her, curiously. Wondering how she could be so cute and kawaii and so uwu.
But, he pushed the thought away, and stared into her light blue eyes.

"I said suck on this ten yard cock you cunt faced bitch." the blonde boy said.
She'd eye the boy, trying to figure out if she should suck his FAT schlong.
"I-I-I-I-I'm Deilia Shucester." She said, trying to  change ther conversation, still pressing her fingers together. 

"Bitch, are you deaf or what? I didn't ask for your god damn name."

"Oh, I thought you did." She'd look down at her brown uggs.

Draco would sigh, looking down at her, she wasn't going to take his offer he thought.

"Nevermind you silly goose, I'll show you around the school instead."

"I'm Draco by the way, Draco Malfoy." He'd say, curling his upper lip.

"Oh, that's a nice name." She'd say biting her lip a little.

"I know, now let's go." He'd say straightening his black and green cloak.

Deilia's face lit up "A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-A-Alright...." She'd say.

A moment of awkward staring passed and the pair walked away, simply talking about themselves and what they like to do. Trying to get to know each other, to drown out the mild awkwardness that was in the air.

As they entered the large building and rounded corners after corners,  the boy would tell her  about each room and hallway, and how to get to certain places and what teachers taught in each room. Finally, the blonde boy stopped walking at an unusual fast pace , he rounded a corner once more and walked towards what seemed to be some type of sleeping quarters, and that's when it happened.

The blonder haired boy, suddenly grabbed Delia and pulled her in, and slowly moving his firm hands to the small of her back.
He looked at her with such ferocious animal eyes, it reminded her of her discharge goblin back home.
As he stared at her, licking his ultra thin lips, drinking Delia in piece by piece. She couldn't help but think about how close they were, her face felt hot. "Are we about to kiss rn?" She thought.
No, it couldn't be happening, Delia wasn't going to have her first kiss by some tall 8'10 hot ass boy named Draco Malfoy. She barely knew the boy, there was no way she was going to end off her day like this.

But, as he leaned in closer, her body betrayed her, leaning in, just enough to close the gap between their bodies...

And as their fish lips were almost touching, Delia overthinked. She wasn't about to let her first kiss to be like this. She knew that she was small and frail, but she was not going to allow him to kiss her.  So, she thought of an idea.

Before their lips touched, Deilia broke out into song, her favorite one in fact, Fight Song.

She began to sing the lyrics " Like a small boat, on the ocean." She'd say with hot tears coming down her cherry stained cheeks.

She didn't know why she was crying its just something she does when she sung. She didn't notice that Draco stopped leaning in and looked at her lustfully. Wow, he thought to himself, "Is this bitch really breaking out into song while I'm tryna get some action." He continued to look at her with a suprised look on his face. 

Deilia kept on singing her heart out "This is my fight song! Take back my life song!" She'd sing throwing her arms down and stomping her feet.

Draco looked at her confused, "She's really going to keep on singing right now." He thought.

Draco waited some more, trying to figure out if she was going to stop or not, but after she went into the second verse, he knew she wasn't. So he dusted himself off and headed to the Great Hall to see if any third years wanted to give him a blowjob.

Deilia was so caught up in song that she didn't even know Draco left, she was out in the main hall again, still stomping her feet and clapping her hands. People still left in the hallway were watching her, one boy in particular, who she would soon find out was the golden boy of Hogwarts, Cedric Diggory.

As she finished the song, she looked to her left and right to see if Draco was around. Sadly, he wasn't.

"I wonder why he left." She'd thought to herself.

Deilia looked at her watch, realizing it was time for dinner. When looked up there was a brown haired, 7'12 boy looking at her with lustful eyes. She'd stare back wondering if he was looking at her. As seconds passed by of them staring at each other, Deilia ignored it and headed for the Great Hall."

Somehow, she knew that it wasn't the last they were going to see of each other.

TO BE CONTINUED ..........

------------

A/N

I hoped you liked this chapter!

I was super excited to have Draco and Deilia meet for the first time!

Have a good day!

xoxoxoxo - The Author

-------------