Aldera Junior High

Time skip: Aldera Junior High
Izuku's Glare is at S-Rank by now

Izuku and Katsuki were attending Aldera Junior High. The U.A Entrance Exam the two planned to enter were in about 10 months.

Teacher: Now, normally I'd give these papers to you so you can think about what you want to be, but we all know you want to be heroes and apply for U.A's Hero Exam!

The irresponsible teacher threw the papers all around him as the class flashed their low/mid-tier Quirks. The only two who didn't activate their Quirks were Izuku and Katsuki.

Teacher: Ah, Bakugou and Midoriya also want to go for U.A, is that right?

Katsuki: And? Both Deku and I aced the mock exam, and our Quirks are the best for heroics. All of you might land as a sidekick or perhaps a top 100 Hero, but that's where your luck ends.

Jackass: Oh yeah?! What makes you think we can't beat you?!

Katsuki: I wouldn't waste my time with the likes of you, not that I have to. Come at me, I'll take you on.

Izuku: Kacchan, please dont pick a fight...

The blonde was still confident, but it wasn't as bad due to Izuku's kind personality counteracting his overconfident cocky side. And, well, being a Sub didn't exactly call for being a dickhead. They started dating at the young age of 6, and had their first kiss at 13. Their parents forbade them from making out until they were students in U.A's Hero Course, and sex until 16. They weren't worried since they were both male, and they wouldn't get pregnant.

(I forgot to mention, the extra note saying Doms might start imagining some erotic stuff if they go too long without relief, it starts when they're 15 and ends when, either they become 60 or 'disconnect' from their subgender. This process is irreversible with the exception of rewind-type Quirks such as Eri's. Subs would still be affected by Glares but the effect would be much weaker, and Doms wouldn't have to relieve themselves, but their Glares will start gradually weakening over time. The higher the tier, the longer it'll take. They'll still retain their subgender, but their obvious features will disappear )

The school bell rang, signing the end of the school day. The DekuBaku couple walked hand in hand not caring about the other students' opinions. They were the top dogs in Aldera, thanks to Katsuki's Explosion Quirk, and Izuku's One For All Quirk. Of course, he calls it Stockpile and is oblivious to the true nature of his Quirk. Doms in the school don't make any attempts to Glare at Katsuki, lest they either shit their pants from the pressure of Izuku's Glare, or get a 15% Full Cowling  punch to the face. Maybe even both. Last time a Dom tried to get Bakugou to slap Izuku, said Dom was put in the hospital for a week. Inko planned on grounding Izuku for a month, but after hearing him out and why he did it, she understood why he punched a student through two walls and reduced it to a week. Katsuki wasn't punished because he was the one who was being forced to slap Izuku, and that he had no part in Izuku nearly killing someone. The Dom had a Glare Dampener placed on him.

Katsuki: So, Izu, what do ya have planned?

Izuku: I'm thinking of dropping out and attending online classes so I can focus on my training. What about you, Kat?

The Pomeranian leaned into Izuku's ears and whispered.

Katsuki: Wouldn't these extras try and use their Glare on me if you won't be here to stop them?

Izuku: If that happens, just tell me and well... 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘.

The cryptic message sent shivers down Katsuki's spine. He liked it when Izuku would be so assertive. One might think of it as a turn on.

Katsuki: Don't kill anyone. You might not get into U.A.

Izuku: Alright! Wanna go to a cafe later? I hear they sell cinnamon rolls there!

Katsuki: Yeah sure, whatever. Cannibalism.