Meeting All Might

Izuku had been walking back home and decided to take a longer route. He passed under a small tunnel, but he didn't notice the manhole opening with murky sludge leaking out of it. He heard liquid noises behind him. At first, he thought it was just the sewers, but he realized the noises were too clear for them to be underground. He spun around and was met with sludge suffocating him.

Sludge Villain: A nice, strong meat cloak! You'll do just fine. I'll be borrowing your body to hide from that bastard All Might!

Izuku: What the hell?! gargle

He tried to break free of the sludge but the sludge villain only tightened his sludge around the Dom. Izuku noticed the villain's eyes suddenly glow.

S.V: 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍.

Of course, it didn't work. Izuku did feel the Glare but it wasn't enough to neutralize him. Izuku's eyes began glowing a radiant green and red veins charged up around his body.

That was when the Sludge Villain realized he may have bitten off more than he could chew.

He tried to Glare at a Dom who showed NO signs of fear, and he had an Electric-type- no, a strength enhancer? His strength skyrocketed, activating Full Cowling 20%. The Villain wouldn't go down as easy and tightened Izuku to the MAX. He was met with Izuku harshly turning his head, facing the Villain directly. Izuku released his Glare at full strength. It was borderline S+ Ranked. Before he knew it, he was shocked and yelled in agony. He accidentally released Izuku as he retreated and tried to run away through the alleyways.

𝑫𝑶𝑵'𝑻 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬

The Villain froze, not in obedience against a S-Ranked (borderline S+) Glare, but in fear. He turned around to face Izuku and he was pissed.

Several thunderbolts shot at the villain from Izuku's lightning. After taking 13 bolts, the Sludge Villain passed out. All Might emerged from the sewers only to see a very angry Izuku and a badly burnt human body, who he recognized as the human form of the Sludge Villain.

All Might: Ahem! Good day, young man! By any chance, did you take down this villain?

Izuku: Eh?

OHMYGOSHITSALLMIGHTIMSUCHAHUGEFANCANIHAVEYOURAUTOGRAPH- mutter mutter mutter

AM: Slow down, slow down! Anyway, you DID take down the villain, right?

All Might spoke as he signed Izuku's notebook.

Izuku: Oh, yeah I did. I used the energy my strength enhancer Quirk creates to shock the villain's fluid body!

AM: An energy based strength enhancer? I see! Well, I should take the villain ba-...ck to the authorities..... Shit.

Izuku turned around to see that the villain was gone. Distantly, he heard explosions and Katsuki came to mind. He ran over to the scene, All Might following to see the cause of the explosions. What he saw next only ensured the possible death of the Sludge Villain.

--------

Inko watching the villain attack: That villain better pray to whatever god he believes in. If Izuku sees this, he's done for.

--------

Izuku saw RED.

First, this villain attacks him, and once that fails, he goes for his boyfriend?

S.V: 𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑷 𝑹𝑬𝑺𝑰𝑺𝑻𝑰𝑵𝑮.

That one line sealed the deal. Katsuki was his to take. There were no Pro Heroes and the bystanders were just watching, recording this.

S.V: 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕, 𝑰'𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑭𝑼𝑵 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝑺𝒖𝒃-

CLAP

CLAP

Two cyan lightning bolts (resembling OFA 100%) struck the villain's eyes. All Might noticed that two of Izuku's fingers from his right hand were bruised. At worst, they would be fractured, but this time he got off with bruising. It would heal. Everyone turned around to see Izuku with a furious expression on his face. The lightning from Full Cowling was even stronger than last time.

Izuku: 𝑴𝑶𝑽𝑬 𝑨𝑺𝑰𝑫𝑬.

The Subs in the crowd moved and quickly shuffled to form a pathway to the Sludge Villain, being forced under a command, and the Doms doing the same out of fear, due to their immunity to commands. The Sludge Villain 'blinked' and suddenly Katsuki was in his Dom's strong arms.

Katsuki: I-izu...ku?

As Katsuki passed out in Izuku's arms, All Might threw a 75% punch, blowing away the sludge and revealing the actual body. Before he could make any more sludge, All Might knocked him out before anyone (except for Izuku) could see his movements. He jumped away carrying the Villain with him, but not before giving a thumbs up to the crowd.

AM: I'm sure of it. He's the other One For All holder. Why did he look so familiar..?

-------

Katsuki woke up to find himself in Izuku's bed. He felt a pair of arms around him and turned his head to see Izuku, fast asleep. It was 5:50AM, just about two hours before school starts. He slowly moved Izuku's arms off him and got up. He somehow slept through yesterday after passing out. The villain attack left him exhausted. He was headed to the bathroom but then he remembered. This was Inko's home. Much to his surprise, he saw his favorite spicy Coldoor (definitely not Colgate) toothpaste and an orange-black colored toothbrush with a note right beside them.

Izuku told me you were going to stay with him for the night after that villain attack. Mitsuki knows you're here, and she dropped off your hygiene products.

- Inko :)

P.S: I left the ingredients to make a VERY spicy ramen bowl in the kitchen. Have fun. And of course, no sex until you two are 16.

The blonde smiled. He was jealous. He had an annoyingly spunky mother, while Izuku had the best of the best of mothers. Katsuki didn't know who his boyfriend's father was. No one knew.

Except for All Might himself. He didn't just know who the father was. He IS the missing father. Of course, Katsuki didn't make the connection. If such a powerful strength enhancer appeared, it could happen again. And it did, with Izuku.

Katsuki: I wonder if that Muscular trashbag can rival All Might in power? No wonder he's a villain.

He forgot about their date.

Opposites [DekuBaku]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें