🎴Girls in Bikinis🎴

"Covered up enough just enough to not be a sin"
-Lee Brice {Girls in Bikinis}

First name: Renya

Last name: Unknown

Age: 23

Last Known Location: Outer Banks, North Carolina

Charges: Grand theft auto, aggravated assault, armed robbery, voluntary manslaughter

|_looking at serving a life sentence.

driving a -R32 Nissan Skyline GTR(again, I don't know shit about cars so it may not be correct)

Miami,Florida -2011

"How did you do that?" Natalia asks, eyes widened in amazement at the card trick I'd just shown her. "Maybe if you did a little less talking and a little more watching you'd figure it out."

I smirk at her as I slide the deck of cards into my back pocket and gently lean forward onto the counter of the bar. She laughs and shakes her head before looking around at all the people sitting on the barstools, enjoying their drinks, some regulars in the small but popular bar, and some just stopping by to see the quality.

"Business seems to be doing pretty well, what are you planning on doing with the profits?" With a shrug, I take a glass from under the counter and fill it with two shots worth of straight vodka for the man who just stepped up.

"Well I obviously use it for taxes and whatnot, basically putting it back into the bar itself. Everything else I give into the garage, helping out by buying new parts and material." I say as I exchange the the drink with the appropriate money before putting it in the register.

"That's good, but shouldn't you have more people working for you? I mean, I know you have Krystal waiting on people, people but it's really only the two of you and whoever decides to pitch in when needed." She asks.

"I have all the help that I need, we know how to handle peo- Oh come on! Okay-get him to the sober chair!" I yell over to the guys next to the man who'd fallen over from five too many drinks.

"See? I can handle things here, but thank you for the concern." She grins while we watch the three guys try to help their friend into the chair placed in the corner. "I know you can, I'm just saying that I think you could use some help to give you a break. I see how hard you work."

"I'll think about it." I smile softly at her, but that's quickly ruined when the doors slam open and Danny walks in, a playful daring expression on his face. I'm about to ask about him about why his hair now has a light pink tint, but I'm cut off before I can get a single word out.